Psience Quest

Full Version: The Skeptiko post-trauma thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2017-09-06, 08:39 PM)DaveB Wrote: [ -> ]I still support him in that, and moderate his site.

LOL. Just put this in your signature, David. Why type it out in every single post?
(2017-09-07, 08:40 AM)Brian Wrote: [ -> ]Stagg Ovation copy - what's yours?

Too many, I'm rather embarrassed to say. Blush

Nothing really cork-sniffer or overly expensive. Just, a lot... like around 18, lol
(2017-09-08, 11:45 PM)Max_B Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, the contents of the forums have been deleted... it's all gone. I've got to say, I'm pleased, I think this is the best outcome for psiencequest.

Max, I'm not seeing this when I look at the S forum right now (???).
No problem!
Wow. Sad...
I'm banned from Skeptiko for a lame He-Man joke... talk about the opposite of burning out in a blaze of glory!! Out of interest ONLY LIKE THIS POST IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY BANNED OR SUSPENDED FROM SKEPTIKO.
(2017-09-09, 12:34 AM)malf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm banned from Skeptiko for a lame He-Man joke... talk about the opposite of burning out in a blaze of glory!! Out of interest ONLY LIKE THIS POST IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY BANNED OR SUSPENDED FROM SKEPTIKO.

Yeah, u betta ' not make a He-Man joke here muthhafahhah!!!!...we perm-ban ya indefinitely.... Wink
We have NO humour here, whatsoever, so you bettah´ watch ya step.......one joke and ya goooooone......
(2017-09-09, 12:34 AM)malf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm banned from Skeptiko for a lame He-Man joke... talk about the opposite of burning out in a blaze of glory!! Out of interest ONLY LIKE THIS POST IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY BANNED OR SUSPENDED FROM SKEPTIKO.

You didn't have the power... They did.
Not sure whether you saw this post of mine, Max? http://psiencequest.net/forums/thread-20...ml#pid3326

To summarise: it looks to me like Alex has quietly decided to leave the forums up albeit closed - so there would seem to be no need for us to mirror them anymore.

Otherwise: yes, I would at some point have gotten around to doing the sorts of things you suggest above.
(2017-09-09, 02:51 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure whether you saw this post of mine, Max? http://psiencequest.net/forums/thread-20...ml#pid3326

To summarise: it looks to me like Alex has quietly decided to leave the forums up albeit closed - so there would seem to be no need for us to mirror them anymore.

Otherwise: yes, I would at some point have gotten around to doing the sorts of things you suggest above.

Has anyone actually asked Alex if he intends to leave CD and OS available as read-only on his forum? Just curious, as initially he seemed to just want them gone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21