234 Replies, 26333 Views

This post has been deleted.
This post has been deleted.
No problem!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ninshub's post:
  • Max_B
Wow. Sad...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
I'm banned from Skeptiko for a lame He-Man joke... talk about the opposite of burning out in a blaze of glory!! Out of interest ONLY LIKE THIS POST IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY BANNED OR SUSPENDED FROM SKEPTIKO.
[-] The following 4 users Like malf's post:
  • Max_B, E. Flowers, chuck, Kamarling
(2017-09-09, 12:34 AM)malf Wrote: I'm banned from Skeptiko for a lame He-Man joke... talk about the opposite of burning out in a blaze of glory!! Out of interest ONLY LIKE THIS POST IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY BANNED OR SUSPENDED FROM SKEPTIKO.

Yeah, u betta ' not make a He-Man joke here muthhafahhah!!!!...we perm-ban ya indefinitely.... Wink
We have NO humour here, whatsoever, so you bettah´ watch ya step.......one joke and ya goooooone......
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-09, 12:44 AM by Pollux.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Pollux's post:
  • tim, Brian, malf
(2017-09-09, 12:34 AM)malf Wrote: I'm banned from Skeptiko for a lame He-Man joke... talk about the opposite of burning out in a blaze of glory!! Out of interest ONLY LIKE THIS POST IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY BANNED OR SUSPENDED FROM SKEPTIKO.

You didn't have the power... They did.
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
[-] The following 1 user Likes E. Flowers's post:
  • malf
Not sure whether you saw this post of mine, Max? http://psiencequest.net/forums/thread-20...ml#pid3326

To summarise: it looks to me like Alex has quietly decided to leave the forums up albeit closed - so there would seem to be no need for us to mirror them anymore.

Otherwise: yes, I would at some point have gotten around to doing the sorts of things you suggest above.
(2017-09-09, 02:51 AM)Laird Wrote: Not sure whether you saw this post of mine, Max? http://psiencequest.net/forums/thread-20...ml#pid3326

To summarise: it looks to me like Alex has quietly decided to leave the forums up albeit closed - so there would seem to be no need for us to mirror them anymore.

Otherwise: yes, I would at some point have gotten around to doing the sorts of things you suggest above.

Has anyone actually asked Alex if he intends to leave CD and OS available as read-only on his forum? Just curious, as initially he seemed to just want them gone.
[-] The following 2 users Like Doppelgänger's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel, Max_B
(2017-09-09, 09:37 AM)Doppelgänger Wrote: Has anyone actually asked Alex if he intends to leave CD and OS available as read-only on his forum? Just curious, as initially he seemed to just want them gone.

As implied above: I haven't. Perhaps one of us should drop him a PM on Skeptiko. Are you up for it, Doppel?

• View a Printable Version