Is doing the OBE a valid "goal" either on a "spiritual" path or simply as a consciousness explorer? Or is it traversing a border that most people were never meant to cross?
I still hold onto the idea that there are some differences between the traditional OBE and lucid dreaming. In this thread I'm interested in listing/talking about various OBE techniques. I'm guessing the induction is the key technique at first.
Just listening now. Is Jacques saying anything new? Why is Jacques recently doing podcasts and UFO conferences now when for many years he had refused to do so?
[quote]
[color=#141414][size=small][i]The conviction that laws somehow give us a full accounting of events seems often to be based on the idea that they govern the world's substance or matter from ou
With deep bows to K9 who has just shared this in another space time location (thank god for entanglement). My peculiar interest is stirred @ 19:50 when the discussion turns to the backward time effect.
More particularly, and to perhaps provoke discussion in this thread, I have long been f