There has been research about this topic going on for a few years now (Julie Beischel and others).
I was talking to someone recently who lost a close one abruptly, though it's been a while. This person senses and knows the departed is in the spirit world and is "around" her (sense of touch, visio
[url=http://www.issc-taste.org/index.shtml][/url]
[quote]
[color=#331a00][size=medium][font="Times New Roman"][size=small][font="Georgia"]TASTEis an online journa
If we accept well documented case studies as scientific (in the sense of scholarly) evidence, we must conclude that there is plenty of evidence for paranormal aspect of Near-Death Experiences.
In fact, the best cases of anomalous NDEs are described in the book [url=https://www.amazon.com/Self-Does-
There are more and more spontaneous Western Cases of the Reincarnation Type or CORTs, which is very important, from a theoretical point of view. Common objections against the reincarnation hypothesis such as that the parents simply believe in reincarnation and have indoctrinated their child, simply
I personally don't feel attracted to panpsychism, although I know it is rather popular both among people with a spiritual world view and among broad-minded naturalists.