Latest Updated Threads

 | Latest Created Threads

| External Feeds

INFO about newly installed plugins, themes, & other features


Feedback and announcements    59 Replies

Pollux, 2017-09-14, 01:30 AM

Here we will post info, support, and help on how to use newly installed plugins, themes, & other features on the forum.


  Open Thread

Pssst thread about Natures energetic component


Connected philosophy forum (metaphysics, ontology, theology, ethics)    12 Replies

Pssst, 2017-09-13, 09:34 PM

Quote:Admin Edit:
I moved your posts here because they where a bit off-topic in the other thread.
If you're not interested in having this thread I can delete it if you want.



All of Nature has an energetic component that aligns itself with vibrations that are attractive

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Elephant in The Room


Member introductions    10 Replies

chuck, 2017-09-13, 05:20 PM

Where is FDRS?  Huh


  Open Thread

Can't see my own posts when logged in


Feedback and announcements    16 Replies

Doppelgänger, 2017-09-13, 08:15 AM

When I make a post and hit the post button, I am redirected to the first page of the thread, and then I can't see my post in the thread. I am able to see "last post by Doppelganger" about the thread, but when I click there, there is nothing by me. If I click on my username to find all posts by me, t

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Attachement Behavior


Feedback and announcements    16 Replies

chuck, 2017-09-12, 08:13 PM

Please see:

http://psiencequest.net/forums/thread-32...ml#pid5246

Is there a way to control the size? Also see the last edited time by the image. Is that a bug?


  Open Thread

Jupiter's Auroras Defy The Laws Of Earthly Physics?


Connected science forum (evolution, ID, cosmology, fine-tuning, quantum mechanics)    No Replies

Sci, 2017-09-12, 04:08 PM

Jupiter's Auroras Defy The Laws Of Earthly Physics

[quote]
[color=#000000][size=large]According to Mauk, the author of a Jupiter aurora study released today in Nature, it’s in that electro

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

What would the world be like...


General off-topic forum    2 Replies

Pollux, 2017-09-12, 01:59 AM

In the wake of the hurricane in Florida - and the prediction that these kind of extra-violent/strong hurricanes will be the norm in the coming years, due to global warming - I was thinking what the world would be like if we added another really disrupting nuisance to our daily life!?! Imagine that t

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

The Global Consciousness Project


Skeptic vs. proponent discussion    347 Replies

Chris, 2017-09-12, 01:51 AM

I thought I'd start a thread on this project because, taken at face value, it provides some of the strongest experimental evidence for psi, but has tended to be neglected by sceptics and proponents alike.

It began as a kind of sequel to the microPK experiments conducted at the PEAR lab at Princeton

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Impersonating users deleted/perm-banned, including most notably "Leuders"


Feedback and announcements    85 Replies

Laird, 2017-09-11, 11:03 PM

Turns out our newly resident skeptic, Leuders, was merely an impersonator of the real Leuders: https://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?tit...id=1869794

As well as perm-banning that account, we have deleted several other accounts created by the same ind

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Science is wrong about everything, but you can trust it more than anything


Connected science forum (evolution, ID, cosmology, fine-tuning, quantum mechanics)    6 Replies

Sci, 2017-09-11, 04:08 PM

Science is wrong about everything, but you can trust it more than anything


[quote]
[color=#000000][size=medium]Psychology is working on the hardest problems in all of sci

» READ MORE


  Open Thread