Buddha At The Gas Pump Mega Thread!!!

47 Replies, 6559 Views

(2017-09-12, 04:01 PM)jkmac Wrote: Yippie! 

I'll add that one to my list.

Keep in mind enlightenment scores are completely subjective.  Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes chuck's post:
  • Ninshub
406. Jude Currivan

Self-proclaimed planetary healer. My meter starts beeping before the inteview starts.

Thoth appeared to her as a 4 years old. (Maintains relationship to this day.) Archetypal intelligence in a mutli-dimensional reality. I'm on board.

Discarnate light -- UFO hit.

Has relationships with many multi-dimensional beings. Accessing information. -- UFO hit.

Micro-cosmic co-creators of reality.

Levitated during an initiation of Osiris in Egypt. Hmm.

OK. It has disolved into an absolute bucket of new-age BS. Will give it a bit.

Ugh. Lot's of quantum physics talk.

OMG. She's talking but I'm not hearing anything.

45:00 I'm done.

Enlightenment score: 112 of 1000.
[-] The following 2 users Like chuck's post:
  • Laird, Ninshub
405. Patricia and Bill Clum

A couple. Hmm.

Well. This seems like poo.

Might just be my "place" right now.

These two are all about discovering the "heart."

Turned off at "How deep is your YES?" 18:00.

Enlightenment score: 4 of 1000.
[-] The following 2 users Like chuck's post:
  • Laird, Ninshub
404. Tony Samara.

This one requires a picture. Uploading now.

[Image: Tony-Samara-300x300.jpg]

Shades of Sean Cassidy/Luke Skywalker.

Very soft-spoken.

Very long wind up. 

27:00 Nothing said yet. Quite dull.

Making hot air popcorn and really feeling like I'm not missing anything at all.

As interesting as 2 well drillers talking about drilling wells.

53:00 Cutting this one short. Just can't go on.

Enlightenment score: X of 1000.
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-12, 09:02 PM by chuck.)
[-] The following 3 users Like chuck's post:
  • Ninshub, Stan Woolley, Laird
I saw something on Skeptiko this AM that illuminated my thoughts a little bit about this thread.

In the thread on mushrooms, Jim said (And I think Jim is also a contributor here, so I don't feel wrong in attributing this brief quote.):

Quote:I would equate spiritual growth with goodness.

And that's where I think the issue is. I think 99% percent of people confuse "spirituality" with true enlightenment. 

There is a process of shedding ego and "cleaning up" the person a bit. And this can bring states of being that may include things like blissful nothingness or even the temporary "experience" of Brahman. And it can also include shifts of perspective that are fairly permanent and that leave one feeling forever changed. 

But this is not true enlightenment and has pretty much nothing to do with pure enlightenment. Pure enlightenment is what Robert Saltzman describes in episode 407. I don't even consider true enlightenment to have anything to do with spirituality. 

I think even Rick is confused about this point. There is this idea that one can meditate and work in soup kitchens and eventually if one is self-less enough and meditates enough one will become enlightened. Nothing could be further from the truth. One can be enlightened immediately. Nothing needs to be done.

So this is where my enlightenment score is coming from. It isn't a "spirituality" score. Lots of these folks absolutely ooze spirituality. And I think that is great. But it is a different bird than being conked in the head with true enlightenment.

If you are going to ask "Well, what is true enlightenment?" Watch 407 with Robert Saltzman. By the end of 2 hours, you should have some idea of the difference between the two.
[-] The following 3 users Like chuck's post:
  • Ninshub, Typoz, jkmac
And it is absolutely true what Saltzman says. Very few people want true enlightenment. Most people desire to grow spiritually.
(2017-09-13, 02:07 PM)chuck Wrote: And it is absolutely true what Saltzman says. Very few people want true enlightenment. Most people desire to grow spiritually.

I've got the interview tee'd up and ready to go. Just need to finish a few chores before I get to it. (otherwise, hell to pay with wife)
Interested to hear your thoughts after watching.
403. Suzanne Giesemann, 2nd Interview

This is the medium who was the assistant to the secretary of the Navy that was on Skeptiko. In this episode she is just talking with Rick as a second interview. In this interview they are just going over instances of evidential material from her mediumship. Interesting for anyone looking for evidential medium stories.

This is not an interview about "awakening." It is about evidential mediumship.

Enlightenment score: 199 of 1000.
(2017-09-13, 03:50 PM)chuck Wrote: 403. Suzanne Giesemann, 2nd Interview

This is the medium who was the assistant to the secretary of the Navy that was on Skeptiko. In this episode she is just talking with Rick as a second interview. In this interview they are just going over instances of evidential material from her mediumship. Interesting for anyone looking for evidential medium stories.

This is not an interview about "awakening." It is about evidential mediumship.

Enlightenment score: 199 of 1000.

Yup. For me, it's the evidence I wanted to hear about...

• View a Printable Version