Extremely weak simple oscillating magnetic fields (MF), when added to the local geomagnetic field have been observed to disrupt the European Robin's orientation (Ritz et. al. 2009), this disruption has been shown to operate
In the comments someone points out that the benefit of using an expert system is that the expert system might not be as good as the best human but it is probably better than 80% of humans. Which means you are b
Hi guys!
Thanks for inviting me here. However, I may be the only woman in this Forum (please correct me if I'm wrong) - I do hope this will change soon!
Thanks for setting this up, the interface is very good, congratulations!
hypermagda
Psi research forum (ESP and psychokinesis)
6 Replies
Chris, 2017-08-15, 09:53 AM
After I mentioned online experiments on another thread, Laird posted a link to one devised by Daryl Bem (which I see is temporarily offline): http://bempsi.org/
Perhaps it would be interesting to collect a list of similar experiments, whether they are still running or not.
This forum software has a horrible practice of putting separate posts together, if they are made in succession by the same user... can that be switched off? I'm trying to put resource threads back together, and the result is unintelligible... each post gets shoved into the last... turning it
Extremely weak simple oscillating magnetic fields (MF), when added to the local geomagnetic field have been observed to disrupt the European Robin's orientation (Ritz et. al. 2009), this disruption has been shown to operate
By the way, in several of the sub-forums members will notice Resource Threads dedicated to posting videos and articles of any kind.
However, if you want to start a discussion with a video or an article, please feel free to start a different thread (that's probably the better option in my personal
Brian Dunning of Skeptoid has produced a new movie that he has made available for free online. The aim of the video is to encourage critical thinking and it is largely intended as a teaching resource for schools. There's 40 minutes to get through, but the production standards are pretty high. I'd be
I'd heard most of this before, but the thing that I had a hard time with was his description of "pleasure" and "pain" in a proto-consciousness arising in (or channeled through) the most basic organic molecu