I see Alex has temporarily reactivated the deleted forums for 5 days... they disappear again on Monday. What is the plan... are we cutting and pasting? Which is probably safer, but slower, or, is there an export/import going on? We don't have much time... the clocks ticking.
Requirement for Hypomagnetic field (Zero field) studies may apply to anomalous research?
It’s already known that hyper-weak non-thermal magnetic fields can affect organisms. A well known and reproducible effect involves migration and navigation of birds, turtles and other organisms called
I'm going to lay this out here as a solo (founding) member of this forum, without having run it by other founding members. I am pretty sure that they would be quite comfortable having this conversation publicly though.
With this new forum, I feel that we have an opportunity to take a new (and may
It was mentioned in another thread, but it bears repeating: the logo for the default theme of this site was designed and executed by Max_B. Speaking personally, I am thrilled with the job he's done. It is utterly professional, and he offered it as a gift, free of charge. Take a bow, Max, you have do
It's not very nice to use on a mobile, lots of left right swiping to see content. Any plans to add a mobile friendly version/theme that is more 'inline'? Hear good things about WallBB on the MyBB support forums.
Nowadays I contribute casually, and read more from my phone, than I do from my deskto
Greetings, all. I write this post in the spirit of keeping this forum as community-focussed and community-driven as possible (a spirit yet to be formalised, but I believe it will have the support of other forum founders).
The question has come up: how will this forum deal with political / conspirac
Just a thought and one that would take quite a bit of development.
There are a lot of podcasts out there producing great content that intersect with the kind of folks who are here, or would be potential members of psience.
There could be a complimentary wordpress style site that aggregated th