Hi all. I'm NateC from the Skeptiko forum, I'm a friend of the Rev Michael Cocks, a retired Anglican vicar, who has written several books on his 1970s involvement in a channelling circle in Christchurch, New Zealand in which the communicating spirit presented as the Christian Saint Stephen. The Rev
"Out There" was a paranormal themed show hosted by Dan Aykroyd and made for the SciFi network. It was promoted on Coast to Coast, and episodes were filmed... but it never made it to TV.
On a recent episode of Coast to Coast, George Knapp had Richard Dolen on to comment on some of the problems MUFON has been having with credibility issues lately. But they didn't mention this.
Interesting blog about Trevor Wozney, "The Angry UFOlogist", who apparently has one website to showcase his skills as a debunker and another one filled with stuff just waiting to be debunked.
About a year ago I had an interesting dream. I usually only remember my dreams a couple of times a month, and they usually are slightly cartoony; I don't tend to dream of real people I know, but of slightly fantastical / science-fictional settings or 'alternate worlds' (ie cities and people that don
With the sad passing of the Founder President John Jacob Williamson in 2012, some 11 years after the death of his dear friend and colleague Alan Mayne in 2001