Issue 31 is out now THE OBSERVATORY
Usual old recommendations. After 3-5 posts of discussion please make a new thread. This way people who aren't interested in the discussion don't have to wade through a lot of posts to find the next resource. [url=https://www.academia.edu/26694954/Phenomenological_Convergence_between_Major_Paradig» READ MORE
Can a true skeptic know anything? What is truly knowable?
https://www.theguardian.com/science/brai...s-at-least
Do you feel that comments like this really create a environment conducive to real conversation: "Honestly- I feel like am having a discussion with a 7 year old." [color=#141414][font="'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif"]I may be in the minor» READ MORE
[Post deleted at Brian's request]
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn23583-mindscapes-first-interview-with-a-dead-man/ [i]Even the cigarettes he used to relish no longer gave him a hit. “I lost my sense of smell and my s» READ MORE
“If sweetness can win”: The religious discourse of Adventure Time [i][font="Times New Roman, serif"]This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withh» READ MORE
(post deleted by user)