Found this on another forum, posted by 'mac' who has a permanently inserted corn cob up his butt. Being a Modern Spiritualist (WTFever that means) he is adamant that there are no beings other than incarnates and discarnates - which is in and of itself a laffer since we have many accounts of the choi
Psi research forum (ESP and psychokinesis)
10 Replies
Chris, 2017-12-31, 09:32 AM
A new 300-page book has just been published on this extended experiment on mediumistic communication, carried out by members of the SPR a century ago:
Trevor Hamilton, "Arthur Balfour's Ghosts: An Edwardian Elite and the Riddle of the Cross-Correspondence Automatic Writings" http://books.imprint.co.
Quote:We had this thread on the Skeptiko-forum. But since the sub-forum, with this thread in it, is closed for posting, I'm posting it here instead, so more cases can be added and commented upon.
I wish happy New Year 2018 to everyone who is here.
Our new forum was born only a few months ago, as our own communal creation. And we have already done a lot, including making several interviews with researchers in the areas of consciousness studies and science studies. I can
Never heard of Q Anon, or “Q” Clearance, or just plain Q?
Don’t feel bad because if you’re over 50 and not exactly au fait with “message boards”, Reddit forums, and 4Chan, it’s not surprising. We old guys need to get up to speed. This is how crucial information is spread today, given o
In this video interview from 2016, Richard Dolan shares his thoughts about re-evaluating the ET hypothesis among the other hypotheses that have appeared in the intervening decades (interdimensional, time travel, black budget, simulation, etc.), and explains why he still supports the original idea, w
Christian or not, religious or not, where I am it is already Christmas Day and I'd just like to include everyone in a wish for a peaceful and happy holiday extending to a peaceful and happy new year.