I don't normally pay much attention to ghost photos, but courtesy of the SPR Facebook page, here's a discussion of one, taken at Eynsford Castle in Kent, on Robert Lea's blog: http://skepticsboot.blogspot.co.uk/2018/...nable.html
Thought this would interest some people. There are a number of articles that are hyping the news up as a sign we'll be cloning people too soon, so I decided to find one less sensationalist and more accurate to the actual experiment at hand
Psi research forum (ESP and psychokinesis)
3 Replies
Chris, 2018-01-22, 09:41 AM
Courtesy of the SPR Facebook page, here is an English version (published in Imago Budapest ) of a French article which appeared last year in Bulletin de psychologie. The English version is by Renaud Evrard, Claudie Massicotte and Thomas Rabeyron, and is entitled "Freud as a psyc
Surprised how inactive this area of the forum is, but nonetheless I hope someone still is paying attention to it! Anyways, I think this was discussed way back but here's a quote direct from an interview with Bruce Greyson where he was asked about western medicine and his opinion on reincarnation cas