We forum founders are concerned that guidelines for reproducing external content are agreed upon and put into place. Here is what we propose. Comments welcome:
--- Begin proposed guidelines ---
When reproducing on Psience Quest content from elsewhere, we need to be both courteous and law-abidi
Anybody heard of this character, Ben Radford? He seems to be acclaimed (by materialists) as a top paranormal researcher, but he is also part of CSI/CSICOP, which is notorious for it's bias against psi and so forth. Judging from his reviews and articles about people, he rides alot on rhetoric and emo
I want to announce I came with a contact with Rudolf "Smithy" Smit and Titus Rivas, and we decided together to do a trialogue on the subject of veridical NDEs and related intellectual, experiential and social issues.
You're welcome to propose questions we can try to answer and topi
Reading the article by Kevin Laland, an advocate of the "extended evolutionary synthesis", and critical of scientific traditionalists and (by implication) creationists and advocates of intelligent design
[color=#000000][size=small]I decided I’d try cobbling together the general method I’ve been using to induce OBE’s/Projections[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, s