Latest Updated Threads

 | Latest Created Threads

| External Feeds

Conjoined at-the-head twins have connected brains, see through each other's eyes, but


Consciousness science forum    3 Replies

nbtruthman, 2017-11-22, 05:29 PM

Article here.

[Image: hogantwinsblowballoons.jpg]


[quote]
The structure of the twins’ brains makes them unique in the world. Th

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Divine Rod


General off-topic forum    6 Replies

Mazda, 2017-11-21, 10:01 PM

"Ten of the UK’s twelve water suppliers have admitted their technicians rely on magical ‘divining rods’, which were once believed to twitch in the hands of a ‘diviner’ when they detected underground water reserve

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Sleep Paralysis again


Out-of-body experience (OBE), astral travel, and lucid dream forum    23 Replies

Doppelgänger, 2017-11-21, 10:55 AM

Ah, might as well post this here….

I haven’t had sleep paralysis in many years.

But, last week, I was recovering from a cold, slept a lot, and had strange dreams.

I have a huge fear of a home invasion since I experienced one, while I was home, about twenty years ago. I still have nightmares abou

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Thanks


General off-topic forum    5 Replies

Pssst, 2017-11-21, 05:31 AM

Most certainly enjoyed my time here.

Best of Life to you all.

Pssst


  Open Thread

New ersby blog post: "Joe McMoneagle and the Typhoon submarine sessions"


Psi research forum (ESP and psychokinesis)    No Replies

Chris, 2017-11-20, 09:14 PM

A new post about remote viewing on ersby's blog, entitled "Joe McMoneagle and the Typhoon submarine sessions", appeared yesterday:
[color=#141414][url=http://ersby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/joe-mcmoneagle-and-typhoon-submarine.html]ht

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Is physics all that different from psychical research?


Skeptic vs. proponent discussion    No Replies

Chris, 2017-11-20, 12:58 PM

Courtesy of the Daily Grail, here's an article at Futurism about anomalous results from the Large Hadron Collider that suggest the Standard Model may need revision:
https://futurism.com/measurements-cern-new-physics/

It seems that there are things called Bottom mesons, which decay into Kaon meso

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Video: 2017 Hurricanes and Aerosols Simulation


Off-topic mainstream science forum    No Replies

Doug, 2017-11-20, 09:42 AM



[quote]
How can you see the atmosphere? By tracking what is carried on the wind. Tiny aerosol particles such as smoke, dust, and sea salt are transported across the globe, making visible weather patterns and other normally invisib

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Channeling


General paranormal phenomena forum    No Replies

Pssst, 2017-11-19, 08:24 PM

Pls move if in the wrong subforum.

I understand the general distrust for channeling, strange that. Physical reality is an altered state of consciousness (when compared to You as Spirit in your true consciousness), an artful channeling from and to the Higher Mind. We create physical reality throug

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Being a scientist


Off-topic mainstream science forum    No Replies

Steve001, 2017-11-17, 06:32 PM

Astrophysicist Michelle Thaller talks about being a scientist. I found the Q and A interesting also.
https://youtu.be/mLgmXQqZFfY


  Open Thread

Robert Jahn


Psi research forum (ESP and psychokinesis)    6 Replies

Chris, 2017-11-17, 12:38 AM

K9! has posted on the Skeptiko Forums the sad news of the death of Robert Jahn, former director of the PEAR Lab and an important figure in parapsychology, particularly in the fields of micro-psychokinesis and remote viewing/perception:
http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/ro...0-2017.404

» READ MORE


  Open Thread