A study of 36 patients with brainstem lesions revealed that the majority of those in comas had damage in a specific area of the brainstem, while most conscious patients did not.
[b]The identification of the areas of the brain responsible for c
I'm hesitant to post this, as the paper isn't available online (except for an exorbitant fee) and the abstract poses more questions than it answers, but in the thought that it may stimulate some debate ...
Courtesy of the SPR Facebook page, a forthcoming paper finds that scepticism towards "unfou
BBC video report on the Flat Earth International Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina:
[color=#404040][font="Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/41973119/why-do-people-stil
Rupert T. Gould's classic collection of anomalies, "Oddities" (originally published 1928; 3rd edition, 1964) is available at the Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/B-001-015-438
"The first few minutes were a rehashing of ideas over astrology... which prompted me to do a birth chart... before today I didn't even know what sign I was.
[i]So I went to a top search result, [url=http://astro.cafeastrology.com/]http://astro.cafeastrology.c
[Original thread title: Planned forum outage starting from 2017-11-15 05:00 UTC (approx 2 days from now)]
A new (minor) version of the MyBB software which runs this forum was released a few days ago: [url=https://blog.mybb.com/2017/11/07/mybb-1-8-13-released-security-maintenance-release/]MyBB 1.8
Had this dream last night. Normally I don't write up random dreams like this one but this one had a couple interesting words in it that I wanna check to see if they actually exist or not. Enjoy!
---
---
---
My mom, sister, and I decided to visit a place that is considered so haunted it’s dan
Let us imagine that two friends go to a stage magic show together. It is a spontaneous thing they do, they have not planned it far in advance and they have never discussed the phenomenon of stage magic between themselves before. It also happens to be the case that these two friends are of opposite b