Latest Updated Threads

 | Latest Created Threads

| External Feeds

Watt's analysis of judges' ratings in her 2014 dream precognition study


Skeptic vs. proponent discussion    13 Replies

Chris, 2017-12-04, 07:43 PM

In another thread, fls has raised the question of bias owing to subjects not completing the prescribed number of trials in Caroline Watt's 2014 dream precognition study (Journal of Parapsychology, 78(1): 115-125)

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Psience Quest Interview No. 3: Loyd Auerbach


Psience Quest interviews    3 Replies

Vortex, 2017-12-04, 03:36 PM

3. SUPPOSEDLY LIVING AGENTS
VERSUS APPARENTLY DEAD ACTORS:
[align=center][b][size=large][font="Constantia"][co

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

We Don't Die (Podcast)


General survival research    No Replies

Reece, 2017-12-04, 05:02 AM

We Don't Die


  Open Thread

Marrying Close To The Family


General off-topic forum    13 Replies

Pssst, 2017-12-03, 09:56 PM

Got me thinking. Where is it proclaimed that sisters should not/cannot not marry sisters or brothers marrying brothers. Other than religious dogma and statutory law.

Clearly, before birth control and in biblical times there were reasons why and the reasons for not breeding are still valid. But i

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Interesting report of mediumship


Afterlife contact forum (deathbed visions, ADC, mediumship)    1 Replies

Obiwan, 2017-12-03, 01:43 PM

I thought those interested in the subject might enjoy this...
http://www.survivaltop40.com/CaseFiles/c...vealed.pdf

It’s part of a longer list....
[url=http://www.survivaltop40.com/]http://www.survivaltop40.com

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Lucky guess or precognition?


Members' general personal experiences    5 Replies

Ninshub, 2017-12-03, 03:26 AM

Before the hockey game (Canadiens-Red Wings) started tonight, about three hours or so beforehand, I had a thought about my stepdad, who I know watches all the Montreal games, and I wondered whether I would join him (he lives 5 minutes away). I was confident about the game given the last recent stret

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Results conundrum


Skeptic vs. proponent discussion    14 Replies

fls, 2017-12-02, 05:43 PM

I noticed, looking over the recent dream-esp meta-analysis, that there was an interesting experiment by Watt in which a decision had to be made whether to include or exclude some additional results. Basically, under the conditions of the study, participants were given feedback after each trial as to

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

The Curse of Oak Island


General off-topic forum    12 Replies

Pollux, 2017-12-01, 11:26 PM

For those of you haven't watched The Curse of Oak Island Tv-series....

Here is some backstory of the alleged treasure someone dug in there - and also those bits of evidence they now been digging up.:

  • The Discovery
    One summer day in 1795 Daniel Mc


» READ MORE


  Open Thread

A ghost, or not a ghost - that is the question!?!


Ghost, poltergeist, and spirit forum    9 Replies

Pollux, 2017-11-30, 08:15 PM

The people present at the time when the shot was taken, seems adamant that there weren't any young girl with long blond hair amongst them in the group. And if you look at the height of the railing it's quite clear it must have been a somewhat small girl, since her head is in level with the railing t

» READ MORE


  Open Thread

Marilyn Schlitz


Psi research forum (ESP and psychokinesis)    7 Replies

Kamarling, 2017-11-30, 07:40 PM

A little synchronicity: yesterday I was browsing the subject of consciousness and came across a video from the Closer To Truth series featuring Marilyn Schlitz. This morning (as it is right now in NZ) I see another Marilyn Schlitz interview from Closer to Truth has been posted at The Daily Grail.

h

» READ MORE


  Open Thread