The Skeptiko post-trauma thread

234 Replies, 26368 Views

(2017-08-28, 09:44 PM)Pssst Wrote: Ooopsies!

Angel

You probably told David to look at the IP log. I was doing fine today.
(2017-08-28, 10:25 PM)chuck Wrote: You probably told David to look at the IP log. I was doing fine today.

David always does what I tell him, whoever he may be.
(2017-08-28, 10:40 PM)Pssst Wrote: David always does what I tell him, whoever he may be.

Lucky you. Does that make you a sock-puppeteer? Huh
(2017-08-28, 11:01 PM)chuck Wrote: Lucky you. Does that make you a sock-puppeteer? Huh

I defer that designation for you, Chuckles/furr.  Tongue
(2017-08-28, 10:40 PM)Pssst Wrote: David always does what I tell him, whoever he may be.

Evening, doctor.
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
This post has been deleted.
Not sure if K9 is reading this thread. Just wanted to let them know that I had a very brief e-mail exchange with Alex and I apologized for shit-posting over the last week. I have no intentions of creating any more IDs at Skeptiko. Alex completely understood my frustration with the current state of the Skeptiko forum.

I always had a lot of respect for K9. I hate to think that my behavior on another forum would prevent them from being an active member at both forums. That we have a strong shared interest in the UFO phenomena makes me especially disappointed that they may not participate here. Maybe they will reconsider at some point in the future.

--Chuck
[-] The following 7 users Like chuck's post:
  • Laird, Ninshub, malf, tim, laborde, Obiwan, Sciborg_S_Patel
(2017-08-29, 02:58 PM)chuck Wrote: Not sure if K9 is reading this thread. Just wanted to let them know that I had a very brief e-mail exchange with Alex and I apologized for shit-posting over the last week. I have no intentions of creating any more IDs at Skeptiko. Alex completely understood my frustration with the current state of the Skeptiko forum.

I always had a lot of respect for K9. I hate to think that my behavior on another forum would prevent them from being an active member at both forums. That we have a strong shared interest in the UFO phenomena makes me especially disappointed that they may not participate here. Maybe they will reconsider at some point in the future.

--Chuck

Is there anything you can tell us about what Alex completely understood ?
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-29, 03:13 PM by tim.)
(2017-08-29, 03:13 PM)tim Wrote: Is there anything you can tell us about what Alex completely understood ?

LOL. He just said that he had "been there" with being very frustrated with the forum. It was the briefest of exchanges.
(2017-08-29, 03:16 PM)chuck Wrote: LOL. He just said that he had "been there" with being very frustrated with the forum. It was the briefest of exchanges.

Okay, thanks Chuck.

• View a Printable Version