Is there an after life.

84 Replies, 6435 Views

(2019-07-06, 05:58 AM)Ika Musume Wrote: You have to realize that just because the opinions of a few big name scientists (Carroll, Cox, Novella, Krauss, ...etc) are published on some mainstream websites, that doesn’t mean they are correct. Nowadays, materialism seems to be all the rage within the scientific community. Thankfully, members are starting to recognize its flaws and are breaking away.

As for whether or not there is life after death, the one thing that makes me believe there may be something more is that out of an ocean of knowledge, we know only a fraction of all there is to know.
  Hello, ? nice to met you.
And yeah im not really belive in those guy but i want to see how that not ok in the other way people see(ok i still have a little faith of materialism) 
 I see kastrup vs novella, novella have a huge belive and full of bias
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vy Chấn Hải's post:
  • Ika Musume
(2019-07-06, 11:50 AM)Vy Chấn Hải Wrote:   Hello, ? nice to met you.
And yeah im not really belive in those guy but i want to see how that not ok in the other way people see(ok i still have a little faith of materialism) 
 I see kastrup vs novella, novella have a huge belive and full of bias

Nice to meet you too! Big Grin

Sadly, that is the state that the scientific community is in. If you are not a firm believer in materialism, it’s likely your work will be ignored. All you can do is ignore the mainstream websites which review studies in a biased way and look at the study yourself. More often then not, the actual study often contradicts the websites review! That, and look for studies from researchers who think outside the box.
What is my purpose in life de geso...?
[-] The following 5 users Like Ika Musume's post:
  • OmniVersalNexus, Valmar, Obiwan, Raimo, Vy Chấn Hải
This post has been deleted.
(2019-07-06, 12:20 PM)Ika Musume Wrote: Nice to meet you too! Big Grin

Sadly, that is the state that the scientific community is in. If you are not a firm believer in materialism, it’s likely your work will be ignored. All you can do is ignore the mainstream websites which review studies in a biased way and look at the study yourself. More often then not, the actual study often contradicts the websites review! That, and look for studies from researchers who think outside the box.
I still need to built my logic, for that i have to watching the both side and read alot of study. Well there are alot of thing to learn, dont worry i still have time Smile)), if i dont i will end up at a person who could turn his belive 360° just bcs some thing seem more logic to him than the other
Dammit! i need to improve my english soon, sorry if it hard for you to understand.
(This post was last modified: 2019-07-06, 03:47 PM by Vy Chấn Hải.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Vy Chấn Hải's post:
  • Raf999, Ika Musume
(2019-07-06, 03:41 PM)Vy Chấn Hải Wrote: I still need to built my logic, for that i have to watching the both side and read alot of study. Well there are alot of thing to learn, dont worry i still have time Smile)), if i dont i will end up at a person who could turn his belive 360° just bcs some thing seem more logic to him than the other
Dammit! i need to improve my english soon, sorry if it hard for you to understand.

That is the best mindset to have! Look at both sides of the argument, then form your own opinion on it. Don’t let someone else form it for you. As for your English, I wouldn’t worry about it. I’m sure if you work hard and continue speaking/typing in English, you will see improvements.
What is my purpose in life de geso...?
[-] The following 5 users Like Ika Musume's post:
  • OmniVersalNexus, Raf999, laborde, Obiwan, Stan Woolley
(2019-07-04, 01:36 PM)Stan Woolley Wrote: I remember Tom Campbell saying that those we meet are not exactly the same as when we knew them, although they’d be close enough given the limited period NDErs have with them. He said they’re exactly the same with the one difference being that they had no free will. So if they’re replicas without free will I suppose that might make it possible to make them visible wherever their consciousness might be? 

Personally, I think that they’re there to ease the transition from one realm to the next. Whether ‘alive’ or ‘dead’.
It's been a while but I believe he has two basic types, one is actually the real person with their intentionality - the other is basically a recording that still retains the ability to feedback information that one would expect when spoken with.
[-] The following 1 user Likes letseat's post:
  • Stan Woolley
Jim Smith maintains this excellent list of evidence for the afterlife. His blogs do not get passed around enough in my opinion.

https://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/s...f_evidence
[-] The following 10 users Like letseat's post:
  • OmniVersalNexus, Ika Musume, nbtruthman, Raimo, Obiwan, Laird, Stan Woolley, Typoz, Enrique Vargas, Vy Chấn Hải
(2019-07-07, 12:33 PM)letseat Wrote: Jim Smith maintains this excellent list of evidence for the afterlife. His blogs do not get passed around enough in my opinion.

https://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/s...f_evidence
  We still need more than that.
(2019-07-07, 12:44 PM)Vy Chấn Hải Wrote:   We still need more than that.
You must be a very fast reader Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Typoz's post:
  • Obiwan, Vy Chấn Hải
(2019-07-07, 01:24 PM)Typoz Wrote: You must be a very fast reader Wink
 True i got problem witb read and focus, but we still need more than that for skeptics, science amd the word to know that

• View a Printable Version