[quote='Dreamsoap Wrote: Spirits are not special and neither are you. Mediochre' pid='8929' dateline='1507667221']
More like a classic expression of not being a narcissist. We've both had enough encounters with spirits who unironically claim to be gods or angels who then demand that us lowly humans
Afterlife contact forum (deathbed visions, ADC, mediumship)
77 Replies
Chris, 2017-10-10, 08:38 AM
Gary Schwartz is developing a SoulPhone™ to facilitate communication with the spirits of the dead. He hopes to have a SoulSwitch™, that can reliably produce yes or no answers, in as little as a year's time. The nex
Anyone who's had an operation under general anaesthetic knows that, at least in my case, it's the only time in my life that we really 'lost consciousness'. From the time that the chemical is injected and starting to count backwards from 100, 99,98, 97,96....then waking up maybe hours later!
[size=medium]I have an interview set up with Erika Annabelle Pratte, Erika's expertise seems to be centered more around psychic/anomalous experiences and how people process them, instead of focusing on proof, and she has her own co-founded journal! She sent me a bio tha
A few months ago I came across a second-hand copy of "Psychical Research Today" by Donald West. It was originally published in 1954, but this is the revised edition of 1962. It's very well written, and it's interesting to see what West's viewpoint was at a time well after the heyday of Rhine, but we
I'm[size=small] typing this on my phone so if there's any weird formatting stuff or whatever,, now you know. Also this things going to be a bit rambly as a result. I had to write it up over the course of a few days and I hope I said everything I wanted to but obviously questions a