371 Replies, 44710 Views

I may well be a biological robot but I cant help crying every time I hear this:

[-] The following 1 user Likes malf's post:
  • Laird
Nice stuff. However:

[-] The following 2 users Like Laird's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel, malf

"They tell me revenge is sweet, and from where they stand I'm sure it is."
'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

[-] The following 3 users Like Sciborg_S_Patel's post:
  • Kamarling, malf, Laird

Annti Martikainen - Eternal Saga (metal version)

And since it won't embed properly for some reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm8quGUEeBQ
"The cure for bad information is more information."
(This post was last modified: 2019-03-11, 04:33 PM by Typoz. Edit Reason: Fixed video embed )
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mediochre's post:
  • Laird
'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

[-] The following 1 user Likes Sciborg_S_Patel's post:
  • Laird

Strangelings covering Dave Carter's Tanglewood Tree

"Who nurtures the faith of a child when nothing remains to cover her eyes?"

- Bertrand Russell

• Laird

- Bertrand Russell

• Laird
Interesting stuff, Sci. Dark and trippy, but also hypnotically rhythmic and innovative.
Laird Wrote:Interesting stuff, Sci. Dark and trippy, but also hypnotically rhythmic and innovative.

And what will you say about this, Laird?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URasf9bh3QU

(Sorry, but I can't find "Insert Media" button in a post menu. Where has it disappeared?!)
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when he is called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
—Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 2019-08-07, 09:44 PM by Vortex.)
(2019-08-07, 09:40 PM)Vortex Wrote: And what will you say about this, Laird?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URasf9bh3QU

I think "Heavy. Epic. Dark. Deep" covers it pretty well, Vortex. :-)

(2019-08-07, 09:40 PM)Vortex Wrote: (Sorry, but I can't find "Insert Media" button in a post menu. Where has it disappeared?!)

Hmm, it should still be there. Here is where I see it, as "Insert a video" (circled in purple):

[Image: IJrdzLsl.png]

• View a Printable Version