The SoulPhone™

76 Replies, 10322 Views

(2019-07-07, 08:03 AM)Obiwan Wrote: Well the proof of the pudding I guess....

I would just question what basis they have for thinking that any of that is going to happen, and - if they have really obtained some promising results - I wonder why they can't describe them in straightforward and comprehensible terms.
[-] The following 3 users Like Guest's post:
  • Typoz, Obiwan, Raf999
(2019-07-07, 08:27 AM)Chris Wrote: I would just question what basis they have for thinking that any of that is going to happen, and - if they have really obtained some promising results - I wonder why they can't describe them in straightforward and comprehensible terms.

Sounds like pure hype machine, they probably just need some money.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raf999's post:
  • diverdown
(2019-07-07, 08:27 AM)Chris Wrote: I would just question what basis they have for thinking that any of that is going to happen ...

On the other hand, perhaps it's because of the quality of the people they have working on the project: Albert Einstein, David Bohm, Thomas Edison, Nikola Tesla, Carl Sagan, Harry Houdini and - for reasons I don't entirely understand - Michael Jackson. He is doing a lot of the mundane and repetitive work, apparently.

"Unfortunately, the technology is more involved and expensive than we had anticipated, and potential supporters at this stage in the development of the SoulPhone deserve to know who the spirit collaborators are.  Moreover, our relationship with the team and the evidence they have provided concerning their involvement has become an important story unto itself that needs to be told, whether or not a fully functioning (practical) SoulPhone is ever achieved."
https://www.thesoulphonefoundation.org/s...am-members
Reliable Mediums make this sort of thing utterly pointless, anyways.

Reliable, as in, Mediums who have tested themselves long enough to know when what's coming through is reliable or not.
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
~ Carl Jung

I don't get how this soulphone would even work. How the heck does it contact the "other side"?
(2019-07-07, 08:27 AM)Chris Wrote: I would just question what basis they have for thinking that any of that is going to happen, and - if they have really obtained some promising results - I wonder why they can't describe them in straightforward and comprehensible terms.

Well that’s right isn’t it? What is the basis? I’d prefer to reserve judgement until I see what you’ve just suggested, happen.

Based on reports over the decades there’s no reason for me think it’s impossible but let’s see it...
(2019-07-07, 08:56 AM)Chris Wrote: On the other hand, perhaps it's because of the quality of the people they have working on the project: Albert Einstein, David Bohm, Thomas Edison, Nikola Tesla, Carl Sagan, Harry Houdini and - for reasons I don't entirely understand - Michael Jackson. He is doing a lot of the mundane and repetitive work, apparently.

"Unfortunately, the technology is more involved and expensive than we had anticipated, and potential supporters at this stage in the development of the SoulPhone deserve to know who the spirit collaborators are.  Moreover, our relationship with the team and the evidence they have provided concerning their involvement has become an important story unto itself that needs to be told, whether or not a fully functioning (practical) SoulPhone is ever achieved."
https://www.thesoulphonefoundation.org/s...am-members

What evidence is there that these people are indeed collaborating? Who would be able to validate it?
[-] The following 2 users Like Obiwan's post:
  • tim, Typoz
(2019-07-07, 11:57 AM)Obiwan Wrote: What evidence is there that these people are indeed collaborating? Who would be able to validate it?

From that same page:
"their participation in our research has been independently corroborated by more than ten evidential mediums"

The meaning of "independently corroborated" is not explained, as far as I can see.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • Obiwan
I would love a soul TV so I can continue to watch my favorite actors.
[-] The following 3 users Like letseat's post:
  • tim, Obiwan, Raf999
This report is not about a "soul phone" (I'll be the first there when they come into the shops)  as such, more a soul on the phone. Elizabeth Krohn claims to have received a telephone call from her deceased grandfather (go to 42:42) at 3 am in the morning. Her husband who was beside, her corroborated part of the story (seeing "smoke" in their bedroom) 

I get the feeling that this woman is honest and telling the truth, but she must be mistaken because such a thing is impossible, isn't it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Yomwcod3E&t=650s

Off topic edit : Elizabeth didn't believe in such things as life after death before her experience and tended to 'see things' as 'black and white'. She even liked to dress herself in black and white clothes. When she was looking down at her body lying in a grease puddle (after being struck by lightning) and her new suit was turning "grey", she relates how she then realised that nothing was black and white anymore, least of all her new clothes. (go to 21:15)
(This post was last modified: 2019-07-07, 04:53 PM by tim.)
[-] The following 3 users Like tim's post:
  • Obiwan, Laird, Typoz

• View a Printable Version