The Reality of Spirits (Paranthropology)

23 Replies, 2800 Views

'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

[-] The following 1 user Likes Sciborg_S_Patel's post:
  • Smaw
(2022-11-19, 06:21 PM)Sciborg_S_Patel Wrote: Entity encounters and the therapeutic effect of the psychedelic mystical experience

Anna Lutkajtis

'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

All usual warnings about psychedelic usage apply.

=-=-=

Sleuthing An Immortal Goddess

Gabriel Roberts

Quote:She said to me as she tread across the roof of the dome, “Of course it’s me, dummy!  I’m she who dances to keep the world full of splendor.”  

Her implications meant that without her dancing, all beauty in the universe would disappear and be lost forever.  I was not allowed to see her, but could only see the imprint of her foot as it tread, like the wind leaves its imprint on dunes.  

As she tread across the dome, the roof rained all the fine jewels as they fell toward me like floating feathers, dripping pearls like milk.  The vision waned and I returned to my LSD state, which was beginning to fade and told Albert and Macy about my experience.

She told me that she had called me to the wilderness in order to set my path in motion, that it was what I needed to hear at the time.  She also said that this was just my rite of passage, that the real work was just beginning and I was finally ready to take a much bigger voyage. 

I told David Metcalfe and Dr. Aaron Cheak about my experiences and was shocked to hear that my experience with the divine feminine was a dead ringer for visions of Tara...

- Bertrand Russell

(This post was last modified: 2024-08-14, 03:31 PM by Sciborg_S_Patel.)
  • Valmar

Quote:Jo Hickey-Hall is joined by author, Patrick Harpur well known to many for his book, 'Daimonic Reality: A Field Guide to the Otherworld'.

https://www.harpur.org/x1Daimonic.htm

https://www.harpur.org/patrick.htm

Here we talk about Patrick’s family’s relationship with the Otherworld and whether an openness to the existence of fairies aids the potential for personal encounters. We ponder the eccentricity of our modern western culture in denying the existence of daimons and Patrick offers ideas about which gods may be ruling us at this time.

- Bertrand Russell

• Valmar

• View a Printable Version