Is there an after life.

84 Replies, 6456 Views

This post has been deleted.
"God" doesn't have a beginning or an end. Indeed, for me, "God" is the Ground of Being, the foundation of all concepts.

"God" cannot be bound by that which "God" defines.
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
~ Carl Jung

[-] The following 2 users Like Valmar's post:
  • Enrique Vargas, Vy Chấn Hải
(2019-07-09, 01:23 PM)Vy Chấn Hải Wrote:  I know nothing about science and and stuff, im as dumb as a penut.
Please don't say that, dumb people are not interested in these matters. Nobody on this forum would even think for a second that you're dumb. Actually, I'm sure all of us have high opinion of your intelligence.
[-] The following 3 users Like Enrique Vargas's post:
  • Typoz, Stan Woolley, Vy Chấn Hải
(2019-07-09, 01:37 PM)Valmar Wrote: "God" doesn't have a beginning or an end. Indeed, for me, "God" is the Ground of Being, the foundation of all concepts.

I feel there are a problem with people use that question to say some thing real or not if they ask that on god to say that god not real why they dont use that on big bang even bigbang have more prove it still have that "what came before" thing. :l And i dont know why people think that if bigbang  real and there will be nothing like a god i mean why they think about that :l
(This post was last modified: 2019-07-09, 01:50 PM by Vy Chấn Hải.)
(2019-07-09, 01:37 PM)Valmar Wrote: "God" doesn't have a beginning or an end. Indeed, for me, "God" is the Ground of Being, the foundation of all concepts.

Beautiful, Valmar.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Enrique Vargas's post:
  • Valmar
(2019-07-09, 01:46 PM)Enrique Vargas Wrote: Please don't say that, dumb people are not interested in these matters. Nobody on this forum would even think for a second that you're dumb. Actually, I'm sure all of us have high opinion of your intelligence.
Thank, that nice.
But i think i have a problem with my logic :l.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vy Chấn Hải's post:
  • Enrique Vargas
(2019-07-09, 01:54 PM)Vy Chấn Hải Wrote: Thank, that nice.
But i think i have a problem with my logic :l.
Every human has some problem with their logic Smile That's why we are humans
[-] The following 4 users Like Enrique Vargas's post:
  • tim, Stan Woolley, Valmar, Vy Chấn Hải
(2019-07-09, 01:23 PM)Vy Chấn Hải Wrote:  I know nothing about science and and stuff, im as dumb as a penut.

I think we are all dumb as peanuts when it comes to psi.

No one really understands what's going on - no matter what people on one side or the other may pretend.

Acknowledging our lack of understanding may be the first step in the right direction.

[Image: roadside_peanut.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Guest's post:
  • Valmar, Vy Chấn Hải
(2019-07-09, 01:55 PM)Enrique Vargas Wrote: Every human has some problem with their logic Smile That's why we are humans
 It hard to know some time i say it wrong or not and it will very bad if i think something is right but it not.
 :l Im too easy to fail just bcs of other logic, my mind is weak.
  • Enrique Vargas
(2019-07-09, 01:57 PM)Chris Wrote: I think we are all dumb as peanuts when it comes to psi.

No one really understands what's going on - no matter what people on one side or the other may pretend.

Acknowledging our lack of understanding may be the first step in the right direction.

[Image: roadside_peanut.jpg]
Well thank alot now that penut will hunt my dream > : (
(This post was last modified: 2019-07-09, 02:09 PM by Vy Chấn Hải.)
  • Enrique Vargas

• View a Printable Version