UFO crash retrieval appears to be absolutely real

77 Replies, 2550 Views

(2023-09-26, 04:23 PM)Brian Wrote: What sources?  Why should I trust those who wrote this?  How is it possible for the US government to hide all of this so well from the rest of us?  Are the aliens really that stupid that they always fly secretly into US military camps without being seen by most other people and then get themselves caught as soon as they arrive?

At least as a European, I'm relieved that aliens only care to visit the U.S. (a bit shocking, considering the price levels).
(This post was last modified: 2023-09-26, 06:47 PM by sbu. Edited 1 time in total.)
[-] The following 2 users Like sbu's post:
  • Obiwan, Brian
(2023-09-26, 06:43 PM)sbu Wrote: At least as a European, I'm relieved that aliens only care to visit the U.S. (a bit shocking, considering the price levels).

It's the last place on earth I would want to visit. LOL
Very interesting new article on the unfolding situation as revealed by investigative journalist Ross Coulthart, at https://www.howandwhys.com/journalist-cl...18-months/. This should be taken with a grain of salt, but I think there is at least some credibility here. There is some ring of authenticity.

Unfortunately other crucial matters are now taking priority in the public consciousness, in particular the looming possibility of a government shutdown.   

Journalist Claims Aliens Engaging With Earth Will Be Revealed In 12-18 Months: They Look Like ‘Greys’

Quote:"Former US intelligence official David Grusch has set a benchmark for numerous anonymous whistleblowers to step forward and reveal the truth concealed by the government for a minimum of 90 years. Grusch claimed that the US government has proof of alien life and spacecraft from another species. He mentions a significant number of these spacecraft, some of which have landed while others have crashed.

Quote:Now, at least 30 other whistleblowers secretly confirm “Non-Human Biologics” & “Retrieval Programs.” Journalist Michael Shellenberger writes that “they are working for the federal government or government contractors have given testimony, or a ‘protected disclosure,’ to the Office of the Intelligence Community Inspector General (IC IG), the Defense Department Inspector General (DOD IG), or to Congress over the last several months, according to multiple sources interviewed by Public.” 

In this interview with veteran Melbourne talkback radio host Neil Mitchell, investigative journalist Ross Coulthart shared some background information about UFOs and what is going on within the US Congress related to the phenomena. Coulthart, who has extensively researched and written about this subject, emphasized that the question of whether we are alone in the universe is, in his view, “the biggest story ever.”

Quote:“I personally think there’s an extremely high probability that we are not alone as an intelligent species in this universe, and I also think from the sources that I speak to, there is a preponderance of evidence to suggest, at least prima facie, that we should assume that we are being visited by a non-human intelligence,” Coulthart said.

In the interview, Coulthart shared his encounter with an individual named Nat Kobitz, who had been a Director of Science Technology Development for the U.S. Navy. Kobitz, who later died of cancer, disclosed the existence of non-human intelligence and multiple crash retrievals to Coulthart. This conversation served as a catalyst for Coulthart’s deep dive into the subject. Through Kobitz, Coulthart was introduced to individuals with direct knowledge and involvement in what he refers to as “the program.” These connections led him to more sources, and as a journalist, he reached his conclusion based on a preponderance of evidence.

Quote:Ross Coulthart acknowledged that the reasons for the cover-up are multifaceted, suggesting that the initial secrecy in the 1950s stemmed from concerns that the religious world would be deeply disturbed by the notion of encountering an advanced non-human intelligence.

Coulthart says, “I think the real reason that’s at the heart of this is knowing, as I do from the sources that I’ve spoken to, that the United States definitely has recovered technology. I think that there is a Cold War battle underway for the attempt to try to replicate that technology, to reverse engineer it. This has been going on since at least the end of World War II, incredibly. And it hasn’t been very successful, but the Americans are aware that the Russians have got similar technology, and so have the Chinese.”

Note: This lack of success at "reverse engineering" of the artifacts is to be expected due to the vastly advanced level of science and engineering expected of these beings.

Mitchell questioned Coulthart about the evidence he had personally seen or whether he was relying solely on second-hand reports. Coulthart replied, “This is why I’m not a hundred percent… I try and talk a little bit legalistically. I don’t believe that we’re Beyond Reasonable Doubt yet. I think on the balance of probabilities, yes, I do think that we have what are called biologics. I do think that they have recovered biological material and bodies, and I’ve actually spoken to people who’ve told me that they’ve seen bodies.”

Coulthart acknowledged that he had not personally witnessed UFOs or bodies but had formed his opinion based on the accounts of numerous individuals who had provided evidence over the course of several years. These individuals, some of whom have testified under oath, have described encounters with entities that fit the classic description of “Grays/Greys.”

“Most of the descriptions that I’ve heard concur with the classic gray shape: the large head, enormous eyes, very little if any nose, barely discernible slit of a mouth, no ears—essentially, the classic three-foot to four-foot-high gray.”

He speculated about the possibility of the UFO truth becoming public knowledge in the near future, suggesting that within 12 to 18 months, the world might have a clearer understanding of the mysterious phenomenon of UAPs and UFOs. “I think that the world will probably know publicly within, I suspect, 12 to 18 months,” he said.

Coulthart also discussed the issue of secrecy in Washington, highlighting that there are thousands of special access programs in which sensitive information is protected and does not leak to the public. He mentioned that even though notable investigative journalists have uncovered significant secrets, there are many that remain hidden from the public eye.

Note: this could very well be the underlying reason for the determined pushback against disclosure by the intelligence community - there are very many other special access black projects that they feel have to be protected at all costs.

Coulthart said, “David Grusch laughed when I said that term because I asked him the same question, and I said, ‘You know, you guys can’t keep a secret in Washington, for God’s sake, the place leaks.’ And he laughed because he was briefed into 2,000-plus special access programs, most of which he says have never leaked secrets that are integral to U.S. national security programs that are still protected.”

When asked about the most impressive revelation from his interview with David Grush, Coulthart pointed to Grusch’s admission that there have been multiple retrievals of non-human craft and entities, which he refers to as “biologics” or non-human intelligence beings. Coulthart underscored the fact that Grusch, although not having personally seen these beings or craft, played a pivotal role in bringing individuals with direct knowledge to testify before the Senate Select Committee for Intelligence and the House Permanent Select Committee for Intelligence, two of the most influential committees in the United States government.
(This post was last modified: 2023-09-30, 02:35 PM by nbtruthman. Edited 4 times in total.)
[-] The following 2 users Like nbtruthman's post:
  • Obiwan, Ninshub
For the few here who appear to have any interest in what is going on in this actually very important topic.

An absolutely amazing new video interview (at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUZUyck6KoU ) on the current status of the crashed UFO retrieval and reverse engineering situation, with award winning investigative journalist Ross Coulthart. Great questions, stimulating answers, and a journey into discovering what's really going on. It's rather long at over 2 hours, but the most important segments are in the first 27 minutes.

A couple of take-away points:

- After a period of discouragement, Coulthart now has a lot of optimism on the prospect of major disclosures issuing from ongoing Congressional committee investigations of Grusch's and others' allegations. These allegations have been made in great volume not only by Grusch but also by very numerous other very highly credentialed insiders in the intelligence community. Recipients of this information have included none other than the ICIG (Intelligence Community Inspector General), who took them very seriously and instigated his own investigation, which confirmed the allegations were real. This optimism is despite the presence of very major distractions injected by the many ongoing crises (like the Speaker of the House mess) that have nothing to do with the NHI UFO mess.

- For what it's worth, and I think a lot, Coulthart described a new detail of the nature and size of some of the crashed vehicle remains. He claimed that there is also a long-standing project attempting to analyze a giant crashed UFO that came to ground somewhere else than the United States. An object that is so large and heavy and apparently impossible of dismemberment that it simply can't be moved, and consequently has had to be left in situ with a building built on top of it. A hint on a detail: the place where the object is stored is used for another purpose, which is a laudatory purpose. No hint was given in the interview of what country it was in which this object was found.   

We live in a time in which the truth is stigmatized, not by intelligent rebuttals, but by (especially in the social media probably influenced by certain elements of the intelligence community) labeling the other person as a crackpot conspiracy theorist. I think that figuratively, the amount of smoke issued by this matter has grown so very large that any unbiased assessment would conclude that there must in fact be a big fire going on, and many of the so-called "conspiracy theorists" have actually been on to various aspects of the very well hidden truth.
(This post was last modified: 2023-10-12, 04:10 PM by nbtruthman. Edited 2 times in total.)
  • Typoz, Ninshub
Thanks for continuing to post on the topic, nb.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ninshub's post:
  • nbtruthman
(2023-09-26, 04:23 PM)Brian Wrote: How is it possible for the US government to hide all of this so well from the rest of us?  Are the aliens really that stupid that they always fly secretly into US military camps without being seen by most other people and then get themselves caught as soon as they arrive?

Please stop making such posts in this thread or sub-forum. They do not belong here.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • nbtruthman, Larry
Update

A new interview (at https://twitter.com/TheUfoJoe/status/171...1ipcQ&s=19) with Rep. Tim Burchett indicates that the House will probably soon have a highly classified Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) room in which they will be able to look at the highly classified UAP documents referred to by David Grusch and other whistleblowers. This is an ultra-secure room where officials and government contractors take extraordinary precautions to securely review highly classified information.

If this actually takes place, it will constitute a real breakthrough in the disclosure process, which has faced very strong opposition from Defense Intelligence quarters and private aerospace contractors. Note: why this determined opposition if there really is nothing there??

Of course, it may turn out that the Intelligence community and contractors will have used the long delay to beaver away frantically to clean off and redact most of the key details in this documentation. Leading inevitably to another round.   

Quote:"Elizabeth Vargas: "News Nation has learned that you and your colleagues will be able to get into the classified SCIF room to look at the UAP documents you've been trying to get. All right, so now you got the access, right?"

@timburchett: "Yes, ma'am. Allegedly. I'll believe it when I see everything. They're scrambling right now, and they're nervous, and they should be."

Vargas: "When are you gonna do this, when are you gonna go into the SCIF?"

Rep. Tim Burchett: "It'll be before Christmas, I believe, is what we've heard. It's coming up here, I believe, in the next couple of weeks from what I understand, but all those things are kind of subjective to what's going on elsewhere in Washington. I would hope we could get in there because a lot of people are asking."

Vargas: "Do you go into the SCIF with David Grusch or do you just go through the documents that he has assembled for you?"

Rep. Tim Burchett: "I believe, first of all, we'll go through with the documents. That (going in with Grusch. ~Joe) would be a secondary thing, which I understand is in the works as well. From what I understand, there's a lot more than Grusch out there. Dave's a buddy of mine, but there's a lot more than Grusch out there that have this information and we're gonna get to it. And that's why people are very nervous, and they should be, at the Pentagon. Because they've been covering this thing up since 1947. And now, all of a sudden, hey, 55% of America believes that there's something else out there. A major news network like yourself is covering this, so they realize there's money available, they want us to study it now. All I say is, bring out the documents, let the American public decide. You all have been great in the media by keeping the heat on them and thank you all for that.""
(This post was last modified: 2023-10-18, 03:21 PM by nbtruthman. Edited 3 times in total.)
  • Ninshub, Sciborg_S_Patel
(2023-09-26, 06:43 PM)sbu Wrote: At least as a European, I'm relieved that aliens only care to visit the U.S. (a bit shocking, considering the price levels).

not if you’ve seen how, little they pay  for fuel lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Obiwan's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel
Another update:

A fairly recent (5 months ago) and interesting interview (at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI6Kp813HvM ) with investigative journalist and filmmaker James Fox, (who has at least a little credibility), concerning what is becoming called the Brazilian Roswell, referring to the well-known 1947 Roswell NM crashed UFO incident. Unlike the Roswell case way back 73 years ago, the Brazilian incident apparently happened in 1996, and witnesses are claimed to be still alive and able to testify to the details, and to the rapid sequestering of the evidence and bodies by military teams from the United States and Brazil apparently amicably working together (this last very surprising in itself).

Unfortunately, like with every one of other such such cases I have found out about over the years, it turns out to be a rabbit hole leading nowhere, since I don't have the resources to independently investigate, and consequently this boils down to getting 2nd and 3rd hand reports from journalists some of moderate credibility about supposed confidential interviews with these witnesses, with no disclosure of any corroborating evidence from the testimony whatever, physical or otherwise. And this situation looks to continuing for years until the whole matter is mostly forgotten.

As always, absolutely no physical evidence, and usually no actual recordings of the interviews and interviewees. Nothing like disclosure ever happens with these cases, and though time will tell, it is looking (after 5 months) like this latest Brazilian case will go the same way.

It seems to me that the two most credible explanations are, (1) there is a psychosocial phenomenon consisting of a wide network of delusional UFO hunters and glory seekers including various shady characters trying to find personal advantage from concocting completely fictional UFO crashes and encounters, and the 1996 Brazilian case is just one more of those, or (2) the whole shebang of crashed UFOs and possible bodies and possible communication with other aliens and black special action projects with international reach retrieving and studying and maybe actually communicating with the beings, is absolutely real and will be by far the biggest news story of the century if there is ever disclosure. 

One further requirement for this theory #2 is that the black ops intelligence elements behind it are highly connected, very powerful, and somehow have prevented "deathbed confession" disclosures from ever occurring. Hard to believe.

Right now, some journalists and others familiar with what is currently going on, especially in some Intelligence and Defense committees in the (now dysfuntional) House of Representatives, appear to be optimistic that disclosure of at least some degree is arriving soon.

I myself am skeptical of this, because of the aforementioned long history of 100% successful cover-ups carried out mainly by the Government Intelligence community. I'm not going to hold my breath.

Overall, my skeptical side would favor postulated explanation (1).
(This post was last modified: 2023-10-24, 05:04 PM by nbtruthman. Edited 2 times in total.)
  • Ninshub, Typoz
A recently received supposed insider(s) post seems to give out at least two details about the claimed UFO crash retrieval and reverse engineering black project(s) - that they essentially have been a failure, and that they accordingly are presently small and poorly funded. Of course, this recently received post should be taken with a very large grain of salt, since I have not been able to check out the credibility of the authors, but it is interesting that the upshot of this post is very much along the lines of one prediction I made a little while ago regarding the probable inevitable failure of such reverse "engineering" projects, and why (due to the extremely advanced nature of the artifacts they are almost certainly way too far ahead of our science and technology for any significant analysis and understanding). The strict compartmentalization of such programs would be expected, as would the result that a very limited range of scientific experts would be able to examine the artifacts, further greatly limiting any progress in understanding. Makes sense.

On another thought, one suggested explanation regarding the true nature of these supposed black project(s) that comes to mind from this is that it is possible, (perhaps even likely), that UFO enthusiasts and tricksters or even possibly the black project personnel themselves have fraudulently fabricated supposed crashed UFO artifacts and placed them in supposed "hot spots" of UFO activity, for retrieval by the clandestine project(s).The total holding back of any physical remains or clear photographs would be in accordance with this, since cursory examination would reveal that they are fakes.

Quote:Scott Manning 🇦🇺
@Manning123Sm
Reverse engineering program terminated in 1989
Eric Davis: So here’s the thing that you should know…is is that the crash retrieval program is [a] very small program. It is not a massive, huge government infrastructure. It’s a very poorly-funded program, and it hasn’t actually, probably hasn’t had any money for a while. I do know that the program was terminated in 1989 for lack of progress in reverse engineering, anything that they had, any of the hardware that they had. And they’ll resurrect it every, maybe so often, so many years go by, and they’ll try it again. And they just don’t succeed because compartmentalization is a killer. Scientists can not communicate with other scientists to get help.
#Ufotwitter #ufoX
(This post was last modified: 2023-10-26, 03:59 PM by nbtruthman. Edited 2 times in total.)

• View a Printable Version