Psience Quest

Full Version: UFO crash retrieval appears to be absolutely real
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Breaking news: it looks like the UFO crash retrieval claims just got a massive boost from a highly credentialed and credible former member of the intelligence community.
New article in Debrief by Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal:

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-offi...man-craft/

Quote:"A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.

Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.

The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force.
Grusch said the recoveries of partial fragments through and up to intact vehicles have been made for decades through the present day by the government, its allies, and defense contractors. Analysis has determined that the objects retrieved are “of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures,” he said.
“We are not talking about prosaic origins or identities,” Grusch said, referencing information he provided Congress and the current ICIG. “The material includes intact and partially intact vehicles.”
He said he reported to Congress on the existence of a decades-long “publicly unknown Cold War for recovered and exploited physical material – a competition with near-peer adversaries over the years to identify UAP crashes/landings and retrieve the material for exploitation/reverse engineering to garner asymmetric national defense advantages.”

Beginning in 2022, Grusch provided Congress with hours of recorded classified information transcribed into hundreds of pages which included specific data about the materials recovery program."
Grusch left the government on April 7, 2023, in order, he said, to advance government accountability through public awareness. He remains well-supported within intelligence circles, and numerous sources have vouched for his credibility.

His assertion concerning the existence of a terrestrial arms race occurring sub-rosa over the past eighty years focused on reverse engineering technologies of unknown origin is fundamentally correct, as is the indisputable realization that at least some of these technologies of unknown origin derive from non-human intelligence,” said Karl Nell, the retired Army Colonel who worked with Grusch on the UAP Task Force.
Grusch suffered months of retaliation and reprisals related to these disclosures beginning in 2021. He asked that details of these reprisals be withheld to protect the integrity of the ongoing investigation.
The case of David Grusch marks a crucial test of the new whistleblower protections and their ability to protect future whistleblowers who decide to come forward."
He also seemed to infer or even outright assert that remains of non-human 'pilots' may have been recovered as well.

This whole UFO development over the past couple years is fascinating.
(2023-06-06, 04:46 PM)Silence Wrote: [ -> ]He also seemed to infer or even outright assert that remains of non-human 'pilots' may have been recovered as well.

This whole UFO development over the past couple years is fascinating.

But so far there has been absolutely zero disclosure and showing of actual physical wreckage and vehicles and dead occupants.

It looks to me like there are several main categories of potential explanations. Here are three that come to mind.

As a premise in this, it strongly seems that black compartmented special access UFO investigatory programs do in fact exist and have existed for many years.

One possibility is that they have actually found and studied debris and partly intact vehicles, but have been unsuccessful in reverse engineering anything of consequence from the extremely advanced technology revealed in the found objects. 

The above explanatory option is my favorite, as being the most likely.

Another possibility is that the reason for absolutely zero physical confirmation of these stories is that all the whistleblowers recently speaking out (especially Grusch) are the victims of a self-serving hoax being perpetrated by certain elements in the intelligence community, to prolong essentially a fraudulent black UFO investigatory program using contractors. These contractors are happy to get pure profit for participating in a fake "program" that has continued to thrive very privately in the world of black programs having little or no accountability and essentially having no other reason to exist than to further the careers of the officers and enlisted involved, and to furnish profits for the contractors. 

This above option is my next favorite. 

Another possibility that comes to mind is that recovered crashed UFO vehicles and possibly bodies do in fact exist, and have in truth been analyzed and successfully reverse engineered to create revolutionary new technologies. But the fact that there is no evidence of any such revolutionary new technologies appearing "out of the blue" is explained by the existence of a very very hidden, elite and powerful "watchdog" group in the government that has intervened to prevent dissemination of the new reverse-engineered technology, because it would so greatly conflict with our culture and society that it would create turmoil and collapse of institutions and disrupt our system (especially in economics) for decades or centuries. 

This last suggested explanation is by far the most unlikely in my opinion because of the inevitable facts of human nature - simple human fallibility occurring many times over the years in this so-called cabal burrowed deep in the government.
(2023-06-09, 04:42 PM)nbtruthman Wrote: [ -> ]This last suggested explanation is by far the most unlikely in my opinion because of the inevitable facts of human nature - simple human fallibility occurring many times over the years in this so-called cabal burrowed deep in the government.

Same logic applies to option 2 IMO.
From [what] I gather Grusch hasn't seen the craft himself?

Admittedly trying to poke around the internet and get good info [on this situation] isn't easy...

I guess everyone has a boggle threshold and mine is at the idea the US government - among others - has a bunch of spacecraft they are reverse engineering.

Or maybe it's not so much a boggle threshold here as not wanting to be played for a fool?
There is a lot of stuff on this floating around in the Internet. What just might be a clue as to what is really going on is this video interview claimed to have been taped in the 1980s with the later head of the CIA, Admiral Bobby Inman. Unfortunately, the authenticity of this recording and the certain identification of who the interviewee really was is impossible to establish, so it boils down to entertainment. Enjoy!
( https://twitter.com/theprojectunity/stat...9WN2f85u0g )

The interviewee makes the primary claim that there are in truth ongoing black special access UFO crash retrieval programs, and they have been successful in accumulating debris and partial vehicles. He then states that the inviolable secrecy of this activity has been necessitated by various think tank studies that determined that there would be very grave, grim and disastrous fallouts in our society from any disclosure of this to the public. The economy could collapse, at the very least. This seems to be the judgement of various academic "experts". They would point out the sorry record of contact between societies of drastically different levels of technological and scientific development, such as the fate after Columbus of the American Indians, the Aztecs, the Incas, all these New World indigenous groups sharing a drastically lower level of technology and science than the Europeans.

If this interview is authentic, Grusch's UFO crash retrieval program account is confirmed, going back more than 40 years. What is left unasked in the interview is whether alien advanced technology has been successfully reverse-engineered.

There has been in observed fact a total lack of any radically new technologies suddenly appearing in the marketplace, technologies with no history of gradual human development over years. So either:

(1) - There is no retrieved alien UFO technology,
(2) - Or it exists but no one has been able to successfully reverse-engineer it,
(3) - Or it exists but there has been an up to the present successful attempt to cover it all up in order to protect our society from disaster.

I think (2) is the most likely, since the alien technology is probably at least thousands or more likely, millions of years ahead of us. Just consider the virtual impossibility for circa 1850 scientists and engineers to reverse-engineer and utilize the technology of a modern smartphone, and that is with a gap of just 170 years not thousands or even millions. Also, possibility (3) is extremely unlikely because it assumes perfect performance to maintain total secrecy by all the personnel in these UFO crash retrieval programs ever since they started 50 or more years ago. I don't think this is possible simply given the fallibility of human nature. In the unlikely event that there has been successful reverse-engineering, either the built-in human profit motive or the extreme pressure of wartime need would be expected to have prevailed over suppression, over such a long time period.
I have to admit a potentially biased skepticism to the "nuts & bolts" idea of UFOs. This isn't to say there aren't trace of physical evidence but I've never been able to quite accept there is actual technology that could be reverse engineered.

If Grusch can ultimately show even credible photos/video of these craft it would be quite ground breaking. Definitely something interesting going on with these disclosures, ideally something comes out that gives us some clarity.

Of course, it's entirely possible that multiple explanations are in play, including at times fraud/error but like the question of Survival it seems difficult to believe all records of this phenomena are mere errors or deliberate fraud.
(2023-06-16, 12:35 PM)Brian Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah it's odd to me people are "freaking out" about "what this means" when I've yet to see the vehicles even in some grainy photograph.
I think these UFO claims are a cheap way to get 10 minutes of fame in the news. All contemporary ufo claims originate from the US which is another indication that this is cultural phenomena. There are no spanish newspapers writing about any ufo claims in recent time for example.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8