UFO crash retrieval appears to be absolutely real

77 Replies, 2564 Views

(2023-08-05, 01:27 AM)nbtruthman Wrote: A good summary of the current situation, in a new article in The Hill, at https://thehill.com/opinion/technology/4...s-looming/

Very interesting. Along with the excerpts you quoted, I found it interesting that legislation has been introduced to exercise "eminent domain" over all UFO materials in the USA, and that separate legislation has been introduced to halt funding for illegal programmes, and to require disclosure, with legal immunity when reported in a specified time frame.
[-] The following 2 users Like Laird's post:
  • nbtruthman, Ninshub
As things unfold, there is more info to figure in. My assessment to date:

There is no indication in the technological marketplace that any of these alien technology reverse engineering SAP projects that apparently have been carried out for at least 50 years have actually succeeded in coming up with anything significant. They have unanimously been failures. Signs of success would be radical new technologies actually being commercialized and also applied to weapons development that seem to come out of the blue, with no long history of slow and thorough step by step human trial and error effort. Also expected would be that these developments would involve revolutionary or paradigmatic scientific significance.

There's been absolutely nothing like this, so there has been no successful alien tech reverse engineering. Judge the tree by its fruit. It would be extremely unlikely that any successfully derived new alien technology would not be commercialized and, especially, used against our enemies in the various wars we have fought in the many years since the advent of the UFOs.

Actually, that is to be expected, since aliens thousands to possibly millions of years more advanced than humans would have technologies and scientific knowledge vastly beyond our comprehension and ability to analyze. For an analogy, just consider the hypothetical attempt by circa 1850 scientists and engineers to "reverse engineer" a modern smart phone that somehow came into their possession - they would be completely unable to do anything with it. They wouldn't even have microscopes able to resolve the detailed structure of the gigabyte computer chips with millions of logic gates, in addition to not having the basic advanced science and theory necessary to understand digital logic, semiconductors, etc. They would be prevented from understanding the smart phone technology by many generations and millions of man-hours of scientific conceptual development, and not having the tools to make the tools to make the tools, and so on.

And this example is with only a gulf of 150 or so years of human development, not thousands or millions.

I think that it is very likely that recovered crashed UFO alien vehicles exist, along with long-term associated reverse engineering SAPs. The existence of such SAP programs has a lot of evidence, the least of which is the anomalously high number of UFO sightings during the 1960s and 1970s that were associated with sightings of mysterious Air Force fighter planes (often F-4 Phantoms) apparently investigating the occurrence. Exactly what would be expected if a special unit of Air Force fighter aircraft (with special weapon system and sensor modifications) had the duty of immediately going to the area of the UFO "Flap" and even perhaps to aggressively try to down the UFOs (I hope not this), and also to determine any crash sites in order to direct special ground parties to investigate. My impression is that this was the period of time of the formation of the present crash retrieval SAPs, when the intent was to aggressively attempt to whisk away for analysis all finds of such super-advanced technology.

But these reverse engineering efforts can be expected to have failed to yield much of anything and sure enough did so based on the lack of any observed results. Due to greed for the continuing untraceable funding, these SAPs were then deliberately continued despite such universal failure, and have inevitably been a vast waste of taxpayer dollars, the continued over years funneling of huge sums into defense contractor coffers with no practical result.

Probably this situation became apparent early on, back in the 1950s or 1960s, but corporate greed dictated that the (useless) effort would continue long past the point of diminishing returns, because it was hugely profitable. Because of the ultra-high classification level and the Pentagon organization it has been an inexaustable gold mine with no oversight by Congress and independent of political administrations.

So in summary, I think that the most likely scenario is a partial truth: that there really is a long-term over a considerable span of years special access above top secret program or programs set up to attempt to reverse engineer crashed UFO artifacts, all while maintaining absolute secrecy independent even of the Presidency. It has been successful in retrieving the artifacts, but it has been totally unsuccessful in actually analyzing the crashed technology, and the SAPs are being kept alive artificially by sheer greed for the endless supply of funding free (until very recently) of Congressional oversight. 

In this scenario, all the "whistle blower" witnesses testifying before Congress and Pentagon Inspector Generals are describing the real activities of a real ultra-secret subgovernment body that has developed under the surface in the Pentagon, where various contractor facilities and Air Force bases probably are used to secretly store the alien artifacts and perhaps NHI remains.
(This post was last modified: 2023-08-06, 08:19 PM by nbtruthman. Edited 3 times in total.)
[-] The following 3 users Like nbtruthman's post:
  • Larry, Laird, Ninshub
Great summary. I'm with you with what my own hunches are about the likely scenario (for whatever they're worth! Smile ).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ninshub's post:
  • nbtruthman
This is getting rather messy.

It looks like the spooks behind the crashed UFO recovery SAPs are now so desperate they are now trying to smear and discredit Grusch by unveiling that he has had PTSD due to experiences in Afghanistan. They apparently leaked the information to a reporter on the news magazine The Intercept. There apparently will soon be an interview on this with Grusch on News Nation with Chris Cuomo. Presumably Grusch is trying to get ahead of this transparently obvious smear tactic being resorted to because they can't find anything else on him.

A more sinister interpretation: they are setting up for a hit where Grusch is supposed to have killed himself because of the stress. 

The whole thing is despicable and is sure to engender a lot of blowback - trying to smear the character of a veteran warrior, a highly credentialed and credible former long term member of the intelligence community, which hardly affects his credibility since his revelations of there being more than 40 other insider whistleblowers on the UAP reverse engineering SAPs have been verified by Congressional investigation and by a Pentagon Inspector General. Unfortunately the spooks are probably aiming at the general public and even more at the dumbest and most easily deluded members of Congress. The problem is that a lot of ignorant people will instantly discredit Grusch because of smear. The Intercept reporter could be just as easily smeared and thus discredited.
(This post was last modified: 2023-08-09, 03:56 PM by nbtruthman. Edited 2 times in total.)
  • Larry, Laird, Ninshub
Yeah and PTSD does not make someone's reasoning and memory less reliable. What warrior probably doesn't have PTSD to some degree?
[-] The following 4 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • stephenw, Larry, Sciborg_S_Patel, nbtruthman
Update:  
Things have definitely slowed down significantly in the last couple of weeks. It looks like the tentacles of the black ops intelligence community and associated large aerospace defense contractors (who have a lot of political influence) have extended into Congress and been able to quash or at least prevent much interest in pursuing the crashed UFO retrieval reverse engineering program investigation. Who knows what techniques are being used, varying anywhere from outright threats to pork barrel ploys. Continued efforts to muffle the news media are being quite successful.  

It looks like the only thing that could decisively break this deadlock would be the whistleblowers physically disclosing some of the actual downed saucer artifacts and/or NHI remains, or (less persuasive), good photographs of the materials. 

It might boil down to a major constitutional power crisis in Washington, where whistleblower claims of particular locations housing some of these artifacts are finally acted upon by Congress, which orders full disclosure of physical artifacts and materials and research results by certain government entities (AF Bases for instance) and by some big defense contractors.

It seems likely that in this event these military and private company entities will outright refuse, citing national security concerns, given the ultra beyond top secret classification level of these black programs. Supposedly Congress and more directly the President control the military in our government, but this case would be a major test of that. Back in the Korean War, Truman successfully fired MacArthur because evidently at that time the Presidency had constitutionally-determined power over the military. Today, that could change with changing circumstances.
(This post was last modified: 2023-08-16, 05:30 PM by nbtruthman. Edited 1 time in total.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes nbtruthman's post:
  • Ninshub
Status report. 

As time passes on, the forces of the DOD intelligence community and big defense contractors and their lobbying power are apparently beginning to successfully quash the whole UFO crash retrieval and reverse engineering black project matter in Congress. Part of the effort is attempting to discredit the primary whistleblower David Grusch. A lot of energy and political debts are apparently being expended. It's sad to see the inner workings of our hidden anti-democratic political system so exposed for what it really is. It's also sad to see the general public so easily brought back to the usual ho-hum uncaring attitude - "don't bother me with nonsense when so many other more important problems exist".

The obvious question is why so much effort to cover up something that doesn't really exist? The obvious answer: It must in fact really exist.

But there is no physical evidence so far - not even good photographs. You would think there must be some players who want to come out of hiding and testify and who also have eventually life-terminating diseases (and therefore would not be too much intimidated by threats), and not have families that might be threatened. But still nobody is coming out to actually reveal physical evidence. 

How to explain this? Maybe there is something else even more inflammatory beside NHI and crashed UFOs that they are actually hiding. Any ideas?

Notable excerpts from Need To Know episode 43 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsF-dGi-cFc), investigative reporter Ross Coulthart:

Quote:"Mike Turner [a senior member of the House Armed Services Committee with ties to the defense industry] has made it very clear apparently behind the scenes, that he is very strongly of the view that there should be no further Oversight Committee hearings into the allegations raised my Mr. Grusch, certainly not in public hearing, and I'm told there's a real blue underway to try to find how this leaked, because Turner's angry that it's got out from within congress, that he's interceded, he doesn't want people to know that he's been actively involved in trying to stop the David Grusch evidence from being further presented to congress, and there's been I think, instigated intercession by him, to stop any further public hearings in the House [...] there's an enormous question mark over whether in September, when the House resumes, will the Senate, particularly, will Senator Gillibrand and members of the Senate Select Committee for Intelligence use one of their subcommittees to hold further hearings [...]"

"I do think at the moment the pushback is winning [...] this is why it's so important that people write letters to their congressional representatives or to their senator because the next few months are absolutely crucial, firstly, the Chuck Schumer legislation [...] I can tell you the pushback is intense, there are Pentagon lobbyists who are trying to get these references to essentially demanding that Aerospace companies and the defense & intelligence community fess up about any non-human intelligence or any non-human technology, they're fighting to stop that legislation from going through, now this is really important, this matters because ultimately what happens in congress, it only really happens because people say they want what they want, and they're doing what they think the public want and I can tell you right now, most congress people and senators do not think the public really care that much about UAPs, the message is not getting through [...]"
(This post was last modified: 2023-08-29, 01:15 AM by nbtruthman. Edited 4 times in total.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes nbtruthman's post:
  • Ninshub
Grusch was such an obvious establishment supported psyop when he was first presented to the public that anyone even passingly aware of the history of how real whistleblowers with real information that genuinely threatens the mainstream narrative are treated could see this for what it was. There's probably real stuff happening somewhere, but he ain't it.
"The cure for bad information is more information."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mediochre's post:
  • sbu
More on the extreme unlikelihood of actually successfully reverse-engineering UFO technology using crashed vehicles (at https://www.quora.com/If-an-alien-spacec...ng-ability). If there really has been a beyond top secret black project trying to accomplish this, it almost certainly has failed, and that's why we don't see any alien technology suddenly disrupting our civilization. In reality it would take humanity many centuries to understand and make anything at all out of that hyper-advanced technology thousands if not millions of years ahead of us. 

Quote:"John W. Campbell got his engineering degree in 1930. In 1970, he wrote about what would happen if an SR-71 Blackbird was magically time-traveled to 1930.

It was clearly from the future. But how far in the future?

Electronics: not a single vacuum tube. Just little plastic cases with pins sticking out. They decide to sacrifice one to understand it. It appears as if the circuit diagrams are drawn on the chip. They can’t be sure, because much of the drawing is below the resolution the optical microscopes of the day allow. They do a spectroscopic analysis of the material. It is 100% pure silicon. Turns out the spectroscopes of 1930 cannot detect the parts-per-billion of the dopants that create the semiconductors.

Power: they’ve never seen a jet engine. There does not seem to be any way for the engine to operate. They try to run it. The fuel does not burn. Turns out the special fuel (if I recall, something called J6) can only be ignited by throwing some hypergolic igniter in on the ground. If it flamed out while running, it could not be restarted.

Radio: the circuitry is more magic drawings on silicon. They can’t figure out how any of it works. Turns out it runs at a higher frequency than anything they know how to detect.

Radar: They have no idea what that horn in the nose does. It seems to emit some kind of energy, because a tech got his hand in front of it an experienced some heating. So they tried using infrared detectors but saw nothing. Centimeter radar was beyond anything they knew about, and they had no way to detect frequencies that high, beyond anything they could even imagine.

Construction: it is made of pure titanium. More titanium than exists in the entire world! Extruded into thin sheets. And welded! Everyone they checked with said that it was impossible to weld titanium because it would essentially “catch fire” and it would start oxidizing and would all burn away.

So how far in the future did it come from? They got all kinds of people together, scientists , engineers, science fiction authors. Where did this come from? Or, when did this come from? Consensus: maybe 400 years in the future.

No, it was 40 years.

So if we can’t reverse engineer something of human technology from 40 years in the future, do you think we have any chance whatsoever of reverse-engineering something from an alien planet?

When I became a programmer in 1963, if you added up all of the bits of memory in all the computers in the world, you would have at most a few megabits of memory. I am typing this on my iPhone, which has 128 gigabytes of memory, that is, one terabit of information. Plus a GPS, Internet access, three cameras, and a telephone that can allow me to talk to anyone who has a telephone anywhere in the world in seconds. That’s a bit longer than 40 years, but not that much longer. This thing I’m holding in my hand is at a minimum 100,000 times more powerful than the supercomputer of 1963, and could be construed as a million times more powerful along some measures. It has more RAM than our mainframe of 1983 had disk space to support 30 programmers. If I walk a block in any direction I will probably pass 20 phones equally powerful. And I live in a neighborhood of single-family homes

So we probably won’t be able to do anything with that alien spaceship. It might use quantum computers that compare to our quantum computers like my iPhone compares to an IBM 704 vacuum tube computer."
  • Silence, Ninshub, Typoz
(2023-08-31, 01:04 AM)nbtruthman Wrote: More on the extreme unlikelihood of actually successfully reverse-engineering UFO technology using crashed vehicles (at https://www.quora.com/If-an-alien-spacec...ng-ability). If there really has been a beyond top secret black project trying to accomplish this, it almost certainly has failed, and that's why we don't see any alien technology suddenly disrupting our civilization. In reality it would take humanity many centuries to understand and make anything at all out of that hyper-advanced technology thousands if not millions of years ahead of us. 

That argument further supports the idea that there's no reason to keep alien artifacts secret, making the entire notion even more implausible.
(This post was last modified: 2023-08-31, 12:54 PM by sbu. Edited 2 times in total.)

• View a Printable Version