Thanks for keeping it going!

3 Replies, 977 Views

Just a word of personal thanks for the members who've kept steadily contributing through these past months, to those who have just now and then, and even those that just keep visiting. I myself was quite busy during the winter and not able to do much except keep the forum as a tab open on my browser (!), and I know there are other members that have life or health issues that also hamper their participation. Whatever. The forum may go through slower periods, some days slowing down to a crawl seemingly, but I know I appreciate everyone who keeps coming, even if only occasionally.

Even if my own participation will wax and wane, and if the forum were to suddenly become a steady mere trickle, rest assured I value its existence and will keep it in operation for years to come, with no end in sight.

Thanks again! Thumbs Up
(This post was last modified: 2019-04-13, 08:00 PM by Ninshub.)
[-] The following 14 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • The King in the North, Obiwan, Laird, Sciborg_S_Patel, diverdown, hypermagda, Max_B, tim, berkelon, Brian, Valmar, Mediochre, Doug, Typoz
Do we still want to do interviews, podcast or written?
'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

They're always welcome, according to me!
[-] The following 3 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • Doug, Sciborg_S_Patel, Typoz
I feel bad that I haven't posted much given I have so many things I've said I'd write up but haven't yet.
"The cure for bad information is more information."

• View a Printable Version