Psience Quest

Full Version: Thanks for keeping it going!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a word of personal thanks for the members who've kept steadily contributing through these past months, to those who have just now and then, and even those that just keep visiting. I myself was quite busy during the winter and not able to do much except keep the forum as a tab open on my browser (!), and I know there are other members that have life or health issues that also hamper their participation. Whatever. The forum may go through slower periods, some days slowing down to a crawl seemingly, but I know I appreciate everyone who keeps coming, even if only occasionally.

Even if my own participation will wax and wane, and if the forum were to suddenly become a steady mere trickle, rest assured I value its existence and will keep it in operation for years to come, with no end in sight.

Thanks again! Thumbs Up
Do we still want to do interviews, podcast or written?
They're always welcome, according to me!
I feel bad that I haven't posted much given I have so many things I've said I'd write up but haven't yet.