Owls and the UFO Abductee

3 Replies, 684 Views

Owls and the UFO Abductee

Mike Clelland

Quote:All three were circling and swooping silently above us. It lasted for over an hour.During this time we set out our sleeping bags to sleep under the stars. As we lay there looking up at the night sky the owls would swoop right above our faces, blotting out the stars for a brief instant. Owls have specialized feathers so they are amazingly quiet, this eerie silence made the entire experience all the more strange. It was absolutely magical!

It was over two years later when I recognized the synchronistic intensity of the arrival of those owls. I called Kristen on the phone to ask if she remembered what we were talking about when that first owl swooped above us. This was the point when I realized we were both on exactly the same wavelength.Without hesitating she said, “Oh yeah, I remember exactly what I was saying. I was trying to articulate my deepest beliefs about God. It was right then that the owl sappeared.”

Quote:I made plans for Saturday night with my best friend. I was going to meet him at his house and then we would go downtown. I spoke with him at about 8:00 pm, and told him that I was walking out the door and would be at his place in about 20minutes. He told me to make it quick, because he was ready to leave.I remember leaving the house and pulling out of the driveway. It was just starting to get a little dark outside. I drove about a half of a mile down the road before I saw a huge whitish-gray owl standing in the middle of the road. It was about three feet tall. I don’t remember hitting it or anything like that—just seeing it standing there in front of the car.The next thing I remember was pulling into the drive of my friend’s house. It was dark out, and when I went in, my friend was furious.

He said, “Where in the f--k have you been?You said you were leaving right away!”

I told him that I did leave right away. To which he replied, “It’s after 10!” I started to tell him what happened, but as soon as the words three foot owl came out, I felt like an idiot. I endedup apologizing for being late and we left. I was sober up untilthat point, then I drank to get rid of the uneasy feeling I had inthe pit of my stomach.Years later I read a book that talked about UFOs and missingtime. When I saw that it said that seeing owls, rabbit, and deer was normal, I almost threw up.

Quote:One evening I was playing a replica of the arcade version of pac-man. I was alone in a room in our house with all the lights off.That's a little unusual because I have been scared of the dark for most of my life and was especially so as a child. I remember as I was playing the game something very unusual happened. In an instant I felt like time slowed to a crawl and then I snapped out of that sensation almost immediately to find my nose absolutely flowing with blood. This was not a typical nosebleed, it was really running. I calmly walked into another room where my mother was and she was beside herself at the sight of my bloody face.
'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

[-] The following 2 users Like Sciborg_S_Patel's post:
  • Brian, Oleo
This post has been deleted.
A synchronicity - I first came across this connection with owls accidently and repeatedly after I entered my dark magic period many years ago and became obsessed with Lilith who is associated with creatures of the night and particularly........owls!    
[-] The following 2 users Like Brian's post:
  • Typoz, Sciborg_S_Patel

Quote:Mike Clelland has been investigating the unknown for well over a decade. His 2015 book, The Messengers, explores the mysterious connection between owls, synchronicities, and UFO contact. It was his first-hand experiences with these elusive events that have been the foundation for his research. Because of this, he has framed his work from a decidedly subjective position. He argues that the source of our legends and folklore is still at play, showing up in the lives of people all over the world. Our ancient mythologies persist, and they are still playing a vital role. He has published two more books, Stories from The Messengers, and Hidden Experience. These create a trilogy, all pointing to a deeper reality, something that has been interacting with human consciousness all throughout human history.
'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

[-] The following 1 user Likes Sciborg_S_Patel's post:
  • Brian

• View a Printable Version