Hal Puthoff - SSE - IRVA - Advanced Physics - June 2018 - AATIP - TTSA

11 Replies, 1561 Views

A new interview with Dr. Jack Sarfatti (or Doc from Back to the Future) where he boasts that he's figured out how the UFOs fly. As far as I can tell, he theorizes that the hull of the ship is a "post-quantum" computer that is a conscious meta-material which alters the speed of light inside the material in such a way as to reduce the "rigidity" of the space-time metric allowing it to be bent or "warped".

That said... nobody knows how to build one. He says that Hal Putoff and Eric Davis have made a lot of progress, but they could use his help.

(2019-08-12, 11:48 PM)Hurmanetar Wrote: A new interview with Dr. Jack Sarfatti (or Doc from Back to the Future) where he boasts that he's figured out how the UFOs fly. As far as I can tell, he theorizes that the hull of the ship is a "post-quantum" computer that is a conscious meta-material which alters the speed of light inside the material in such a way as to reduce the "rigidity" of the space-time metric allowing it to be bent or "warped".

That said... nobody knows how to build one. He says that Hal Putoff and Eric Davis have made a lot of progress, but they could use his help.

There's a lot of interesting statements in this interview that I don't have time to transcribe and discuss, but a few thoughts...

Jack says he's hoping to get an audience with Trump and hoping to get funding and get a team together... says he would like to work with Puthoff and Davis but it has been tough to get support because no one wants to have their name on something with the woo woo factor.

He mentions that he's been in contact with the Russians and hopes that the future belongs to the U.S. and not Russia, but that the Russian government seems to be taking this seriously unlike the U.S. government.

So this leads me to two scenarios:
1) his surface level story is truthful and there is so much stupidity and hubris that we haven't been able to push this forward in compartmentalized SAPs with bottomless budgets for the past several decades.
or
2) The SAPs have succeeded but we can't just bring this stuff straight out into the public for lots of reasons, so there is an attempt being made to get a parallel publicly visible R&D program going to (re) "discover" what the SAPs have already discovered in super-secrecy, and the carrot is the exploration of the stars and the stick is... if we don't do this the Russians or the Chinese or the Iranians will and anyone who has this tech will dominate anyone who doesn't.

Other interesting tidbits... I knew that Dr. Jack Sarfatti was the physicist on whom the character "Doc" was based for the movie Back to the Future, but I didn't know Dr. Jack was an experiencer who encountered a UFO in 1971 which he says told him that it was a time-travelling AI and this spurred him to study both physics and consciousness.

I get what he is saying about the connection between gravity and consciousness and although it doesn't seem to be intuitively obvious, I think that it is the right way to think about it. I'm guessing the team that made the movie Interstellar also grasps the idea as this was sort of a theme of that movie.
(This post was last modified: 2019-08-13, 05:40 PM by Hurmanetar.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hurmanetar's post:
  • Oleo

• View a Printable Version