Contentious posts involving Pssst and a few others

24 Replies, 2729 Views

This was continued from another thread to avoid anymore hijacking

Pssst said
Most schooling sucks...never met a Swedish teacher that new wth they were teaching about.

Funny, I learned to speak good conversational Swedish in just a few months on the free SFI course and at least 97% of Swedes speak excellent English.  It's their second language.

Pssst said
Did you not say that I should/could fuck myself? That's a con, a swindle, a lie, it's impossible, you silly grifter.

Not quite, I used F*ck out of politeness but I have changed my mind, I'm beginning to enjoy these enlightening conversations with you.

Pssst said
Why would I care? I have no interest in the judgments of others, that is your insecurity to deal with, Brian.

What have I said that makes you think that is my insecurity?
(This post was last modified: 2018-05-23, 09:39 AM by Laird. Edit Reason: Retitled thread. )
Moved to "Other Topics". Will also move any further contentious posts between you and Pssst in other threads here. It was a good idea to create this thread for that purpose.
[-] The following 3 users Like Laird's post:
  • Brian, Doug, Ninshub
(2018-05-15, 08:59 PM)Brian Wrote: What have I said that makes you think that is my insecurity?

You jest.
I don't care where you post my information, or delete it, or highlight it or print it and distribute or burn it. Those who find value will find the data. Those who don't, won't. 

Taught a course on ET in the 21st Century, the sign-up was amazing. Full room. My opening statement was that a large percentage would be gone by next meeting.

They were. It wasn't their path, they had signed up for some kinda new Age aery-faery love-light experience and, instead, they got hard data of a somewhat technical nature.

You cannot be what you are not the vibration (energy) of first. The remaining, core group, we had a ball.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub
(2018-05-17, 06:58 AM)Brian Wrote: I've decided not to bother with you Pssst.  

Make up your mind. One minute you force the starting of an entire thread where you were going to ream me a new one and now this? Have you ever really thought about why you lack any consistency in thought, manner or deed?

Quote:I don't think anybody with any intelligence takes you seriously so what's the point?

I have no idea what your 'point' is anymore, not a clue.
(2018-05-19, 02:52 PM)Brian Wrote: Be careful what you believe.  I certainly don't believe a word Pssst says.  I don't even think they use Rorschach any more.  This is just his idea of humour.  Not very imaginative at all - just the usual sexual innuendo reminiscent of Carry On films.

Be careful what you type. I certainly don't believe a word Brian types above.  He doesn't even think they use Rorschach any more but who said this was a contemporary event (it wasn't; it was in the early 80's).  This must be just his idea of humour.  Not very imaginative at all - just the usual case of Brian jumping into his own poo - letting his insecurities flip himself into a Pssst frenzy - again.
It is nice and peaceful in my head at the moment.  I still see Pssst's posts if they are quoted but I don't have to see him calling me a "grifter" (whatever that is) or see his absurd wishful presumptions interrupting interesting conversations.  I like ignore
(2018-05-20, 08:47 PM)Mediochre Wrote something Wrote: Brian bromanced:

+1000 Thumbs Up

Like attracts like. Two posters, same issues. One. who introduced himself with the self-loathing statement of worthlessness " an incredibly bland person", the second resonates with an inability to find his own self-worth while wallowing within a sea of insecurities.

stunning.

Heart

Enjoy the journeys you have selected. Seek your excitement, whatever that might be. But, for Now, I'm dropping out of these conversations.

Thumbs Up
(This post was last modified: 2018-05-21, 04:25 PM by Pssst.)
(2018-05-20, 07:56 PM)Brian Wrote: It is nice and peaceful in my head at the moment.  I still see Pssst's posts if they are quoted but I don't have to see him calling me a "grifter" (whatever that is) or see his absurd wishful presumptions interrupting interesting conversations.  I like attention.

fyp

welcome.
(2018-05-20, 07:56 PM)Brian Wrote: I don't have to see him calling me a "grifter" (whatever that is)

Aah, it's somebody who obtains money illicitly.  https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/grift
I believe that is called libel.

• View a Printable Version