Psience Quest

Full Version: Roundo: our new mobile-friendly theme, proposed to be set as default
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2023-02-12, 09:02 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]Have incorporated them into the theme. Thanks again!

Honestly, my initial reaction was similar to that of Typoz: it struck me as an overly aggressive colour. It grew on me though, and now that we're back to the original logo colouring, I'm kind of wondering whether we should have gone with the pink after all. I miss its bold brashness with which we were acquainted perhaps all too briefly.
I suppose it's always possible to have a rethink. Since I tend to prefer the old theme, my view doesn't matter too much in terms of how the Roundo theme(s) appear. I notice Max mentioned an attachment to the colour. I think I had a somewhat subliminal response as the colours reminded me of an ex-employer's logo. Maybe it's difficult to be neutral on these things.

Anyway, thanks to for the work, and to yourself Laird of course.
Is there a dark version equivalent of Roundo? Would be nice for dark theme users. Smile
(2023-02-13, 01:50 PM)Valmar Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a dark version equivalent of Roundo? Would be nice for dark theme users. Smile

Click the theme selector dropdown at the bottom of the page... to roundo (test of colour mode switching).

Then at the top right of the page you will see a sun, and a moon icon... click the moon icon to go dark mode!
(2023-02-13, 01:52 PM)Max_B Wrote: [ -> ]Click the theme selector dropdown at the bottom of the page... to roundo (test of colour mode switching).

Then at the top right of the page you will see a sun, and a moon icon... click the moon icon to go dark mode!

Cheers! Smile

Some elements are seemingly a bit bright comparative to the surrounding elements, alas. Examples:

[Image: OFBJS1u.png]

[Image: wc2Wf1q.png]
(2023-02-13, 02:01 PM)Valmar Wrote: [ -> ]Some elements are seemingly a bit bright comparative to the surrounding elements, alas. Examples:

[Image: OFBJS1u.png]

I can't reproduce this. It shows up like this for me:

[Image: Lc4aNYzl.png]

Is it still showing up differently for you? If so, can you provide some further details, such as which browser you're using? Can you also try force-refreshing your page using whichever key combo is appropriate for your browser, e.g., ctrl+shift+R?

(2023-02-13, 02:01 PM)Valmar Wrote: [ -> ][Image: wc2Wf1q.png]

Yep, fair enough - I'd ignored the editor until now but it should be darkened. I'll look into how best to do that at some point.
(2023-02-14, 01:09 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]I can't reproduce this. It shows up like this for me:

[Image: Lc4aNYzl.png]

Is it still showing up differently for you? If so, can you provide some further details, such as which browser you're using? Can you also try force-refreshing your page using whichever key combo is appropriate for your browser, e.g., ctrl+shift+R?

Firefox Nightly.

Force-refreshing the page does change anything for me.
, do you see any errors in Firefox's Web Developer Tools console? You can generally bring up Developer Tools simply by pressing F12, otherwise you can find it in the menu under "More tools".
Oh, and, be sure to click "CSS" to show CSS errors.
[Image: ZC6zzN8.png]
, the only anomalous entries I see there are with reference to "common.js". This is not a file provided by our forum software. Perhaps it is provided by a Firefox plugin. This leads me to wonder whether the incorrect styling for likes that you're seeing has something to do with a Firefox plugin. Perhaps you could try temporarily disabling all of your plugins and seeing whether the problem is still present.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13