You Win.

7 Replies, 851 Views

I am being forced out of the forum. If I can’t keep posting things that interest me, then there’s little point in remaining. 
I think you’re making a mistake. It’s ALL connected. Psi is just another bit of life, it shouldn’t be thought of as special. It’s all special, all sacred. You’re making it like Science, or religion, another dogma. Too tight, no space.
Oh my God, I hate all this.   Surprise
(2020-07-28, 03:00 PM)Stan Woolley Wrote: I am being forced out of the forum. If I can’t keep posting things that interest me, then there’s little point in remaining. 
I think you’re making a mistake. It’s ALL connected. Psi is just another bit of life, it shouldn’t be thought of as special. It’s all special, all sacred. You’re making it like Science, or religion, another dogma. Too tight, no space.

Who's forcing you out, Stan ? What's this about ?
[-] The following 2 users Like tim's post:
  • Larry, Silence
Post away Stan.  No one's telling you not to.  Some things you post will interest some, some things you post won't.  No big deal.

I like you and would be saddened to see you leave.  I'm quite serious about that.
[-] The following 3 users Like Silence's post:
  • Obiwan, Typoz, Larry
(2020-07-28, 06:28 PM)Silence Wrote: Post away Stan.  No one's telling you not to. 

‘Post away in a place where no-one reads/sees your bullshit. This forum ought to be strictly for discussing Psi’  That is the reality I see. 

Do you think that is ‘good enough‘ to keep ‘posting away’, Silence? 
Typoz likes your post, because he gets his way. The message is loud and clear. I know I am guilty, in the wrong about this. After all, we voted that way. Seriously.

See this as a childish version of the painting ‘The Scream’ in writing. It is sad. It’s just me howling at the moon.

It’s just me howling at the moon.

Praying hands
(This post was last modified: 2020-07-29, 07:01 AM by Stan Woolley.)
Stan, I'm sorry. There's a saying, "If you can't think of anything nice to say, then it's better to say nothing at all". I really should not have made that post.

What's said cannot be unsaid, but nevertheless I'm sorry for the hurt my post has caused. It wasn't my intention.

Somehow, we're all in this world together. One of the things I certainly need to do is to try to get along better with other people. Causing fallings-out is not something which I can be proud to list in my achievements.
(This post was last modified: 2020-07-29, 07:39 AM by Typoz.)
[-] The following 4 users Like Typoz's post:
  • manjit, Obiwan, Larry, Stan Woolley
I’m sorry too Typoz. I appreciate it.

You touched a raw nerve. Don’t feel too bad about it, it is as it is. 

I really feel the whole episode can be summed up by saying I was howling at the moon. You were just the catalyst.  Praying hands
[-] The following 2 users Like Stan Woolley's post:
  • Obiwan, Typoz
Thanks Stan.
[-] The following 3 users Like Typoz's post:
  • manjit, Obiwan, Stan Woolley
As someone who doesn't pay attention to the daily goings on here, I'm curious why you would leave, Stan. I think the forum is more valuable with a variety of voices.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chuck's post:
  • Obiwan

• View a Printable Version