USA Today: Is Tyler Henry for real? An honest account of a reading...

0 Replies, 120 Views

Is Tyler Henry for real? An honest account of a reading by the 'Life After Death' medium

Erin Jensen

Quote:Henry saw a significance of sunflowers that I couldn't make sense of. He also spoke about a trip – or a conversation about taking one – to my great-grandmother's birthplace, which I am not aware of. (She is from Monterrey.)

Relating to my mom's side, Henry sees three sisters, but my grandmother is one of five girls.

Henry also anticipates "a pretty big career change over the course of the next year, even maybe in the next six months" for my brother, which seems unlikely since he's very successful, focusing on real estate. 

Quote:After my reading, I'm convinced of Henry's ability. Like him, I believe we all have intuition. "It's really a matter of trusting (your instincts) and refining them," he says.  

How many times have you known a relationship was unraveling or had a gut instinct that turned out to be right? If you believe in an afterlife (and I do) why couldn't spirits have figured out a way to communicate?

My cousin whose father died, and the sister of my cousin who drowned, are convinced that Henry is the real deal. 
'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

(This post was last modified: 2023-07-21, 02:07 AM by Sciborg_S_Patel. Edited 1 time in total.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sciborg_S_Patel's post:
  • Jim_Smith

• View a Printable Version