Parapsychology and the Nature of Time

34 Replies, 2878 Views

(2018-05-14, 06:17 PM)Brian Wrote: No it is not my choice - I just happen to have explored the subject realistically.  Please keep your pretentious junk to yourself!

Brian, settle yourself down. I understand that you are using me to point out your own lack of self-importance but I'm getting tired of being your mirror.

Not really.  LOL
(2018-05-14, 06:17 PM)Brian Wrote: No it is not my choice - I just happen to have explored the subject realistically.  

Ah, so life happens to you not through you, eh? Another choice. That can be a great experience, so I am told, to assume the victim's role. 

Enjoy!
(2018-05-11, 06:43 PM)nbtruthman posted this quote Wrote: "Then, there is the matter of the sinister Men in Black. They are perceived by UFO researchers as human-looking alien creatures or government agents, whose secret role it is to silence UFO witnesses, something that history has shown they are very good at.

Began as an extraterrestrial agenda, copied by MILINTEL; they actually have been several things.  

There have been a few instances called literalization, beings that have actually donned the garb for the purpose of dissuading information flow on targeted subjects.  Sometimes, in a few instances, they have been also members of our own society, shadow government aspects, but for the most part, they have actually been other kinds of beings.  

On the holistic level. Men in Black, is actually a physicalized manifestation of a certain level of the collective subconscious of physical reality reflecting back to itself, its willingness or lack thereof, to penetrate the deeper mysteries of life.

Pretty much has run its course.
(This post was last modified: 2018-05-15, 07:34 PM by Pssst.)
(2018-05-15, 04:50 PM)Pssst Wrote: Ah, so life happens to you not through you, eh? Another choice. That can be a great experience, so I am told, to assume the victim's role. 

Enjoy!

Why don't you go tell a starving Ethiopian child that his suffering is his choice.  I hope you remember it when you are dying in acute agony on a hospital bed.  It's your choice Pssst...it's your choice!
(2018-05-15, 07:17 PM)Brian Wrote: Why don't you go tell a starving Ethiopian child that his suffering is his choice.  I hope you remember it when you are dying in acute agony on a hospital bed.  It's your choice Pssst...it's your choice!

I have had that very conversation with several so-called 'disadvantaged' people about how physical reality works. Unlike you, instead of getting all up in their shorts about it, many times these individuals are quite interested in finding out as much as they can about themselves, their co-creation of physical reality.

The rest is childish, Brian, in a most amusing way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub
(2018-05-15, 07:34 PM)Pssst Wrote: I have had that very conversation with several so-called 'disadvantaged' people about how physical reality works. Unlike you, instead of getting all up in their shorts about it, many times these individuals are quite interested in finding out as much as they can about themselves, their co-creation of physical reality.

The rest is childish, Brian, in a most amusing way.

You think everybody who doesn't agree with you is disadvantaged?  Maybe you can provide evidence of this in the form of scientific papers or something close to indisputable rather than your usual tactic of claiming there is evidence but refusing to provide any when asked for it.  A level of indisputable that matches your level of certainty would be acceptable.
This post has been deleted.
(2018-05-15, 07:41 PM)Brian Wrote: -You think everybody who doesn't agree with you is disadvantaged? 

-Maybe you can provide evidence of this in the form of scientific papers or something close to indisputable rather than your usual tactic of claiming there is evidence but refusing to provide any when asked for it. 

-A level of indisputable that matches your level of certainty would be acceptable.

Never said any such thing.  [Image: rolleyes.png] 

I have no idea what you might consider as evidence or not and have no interest fishing around guessing what might be acceptable especially considering your somewhat, shall we say, discombobulated recent posting history.

Make up your mind, either you want me to go fuck myself or you want a free series of lectures, you silly grifter.
(2018-05-15, 08:07 PM)Pssst Wrote: you silly grifter.
Your vocabulary is strange to me.  It's not the English I was brought up with.  Can you define "grifter" for me and provide me with evidence that I am one?  Can you also provide evidence that you are not just making yourself look incredibly foolish and childish?
(2018-05-15, 08:15 PM)Brian Wrote: Your vocabulary is strange to me.  It's not the English I was brought up with. 

Most schooling sucks...never met a Swedish teacher that new wth they were teaching about.

Quote:Can you define "grifter" for me and provide me with evidence that I am one?

Did you not say that I should/could fuck myself? That's a con, a swindle, a lie, it's impossible, you silly grifter.

Quote:Can you also provide evidence that you are not just making yourself look incredibly foolish and childish?

Why would I care? I have no interest in the judgments of others, that is your insecurity to deal with, Brian.

• View a Printable Version