Instances of true, unconditional love and acceptance

0 Replies, 613 Views

On the 14th of February this year, Nicolas Cruz entered Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and shot 17 people dead and wounded many others. He was later arrested and interrogated later that night. At 00:45 AM in the morning on the 15th, he got to meet his brother (they were both adopted). This footage has now been released: 

Between around 2:00 to 3:35 is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. The whole world hated Nicolas, and he must have felt so lost, regretful, confused, and abandoned, and yet his brother clearly loved him and hugged him and was there for him. While I can't measure his degree of inner love in his mind at this point, I still strongly suspect that this will be an important highlight in his brother's life review. And this, I would argue, is a good demonstration of how Heaven will greet us and accept us all home once we are done with these lives, no matter how badly we failed with them from the perspective of this world. This video demonstrates better than most that I have seen what unconditional love and acceptance is all about.

But if anyone here has more of them, please share. It doesn't have to be tied to a horrific event or anything like that, but just instances where unconditional love and acceptance is clearly being demonstrated.
Chris Carter, therefore Neal Grossman, therefore what deep NDErs have to say, cumulatively.
[-] The following 5 users Like Hjortron's post:
  • Hurmanetar, Laird, Stan Woolley, Sciborg_S_Patel, Ninshub

• View a Printable Version