Giza Pyramid

48 Replies, 10555 Views

We will wait and see what these researchers come up with. My gut reaction is that they have a new toy and are very excited about using it and having Egyptologist and former Antiquities Minister Zahi Hawass as the 'overseer' of the project smells of bad ju-ju.

This is the same Hawass who has stated "...that Egyptologists know how the pyramid was built" and "This project should be scientific and not a search for hidden passages and chambers to attract public attention and those who like to claim that the pyramids were built by aliens,".

I am unsure if they really know the history of how the Giza pyramids (and other similar and not so similar structures) are built (ET technology in the hands of highly educated and informed priest class) but I am sure, if they do, they will obstruct this information from becoming public to the best of their nefarious ability.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Typoz
Not about the Great Pyramid, but in view of the news it's not worth starting a new thread for it ...

"Egyptian authorities have finished their quest to discover a secret chamber in the tomb of Tutankhamun - concluding that it does not exist.
Previously, officials said they were "90% sure" of a hidden room behind the wall of the boy king's famous 3,000-year-old tomb."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-44026087

Pretty fertile ground for a conspiracy theory, though.  Skeptic
[-] The following 2 users Like Guest's post:
  • Brian, Typoz
(2018-01-17, 08:43 PM)Pssst Wrote: I am unsure if they really know the history of how the Giza pyramids (and other similar and not so similar structures) are built (ET technology in the hands of highly educated and informed priest class)

Of course, we can be 100% certain of this as indeed you are, and can ignore all the evidence to the contrary.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brian's post:
  • Typoz
(2018-05-08, 07:15 AM)Brian Wrote: Of course, we can be 100% certain of this as indeed you are, and...

I'm going to save you some time here, Brian, I have no idea who you are so this is pure charity.

I don't have time to follow you into every thicket of misunderstanding you fall into much less to to disentangle you from your own doing. I could lecture you on the efficacy of the communicating ET community but for what worth? It's way past time for you to get real. You missed it. The train is out of the station and you got on the one that leads nowhere.

You see, physical reality is splitting, raggedly, into separate worlds. You'll be in yours and I will be in mine as it should be. You won't see me or even remember that I exist. Same with you.

All is good and off you go!
(2018-05-09, 03:38 PM)Pssst Wrote: Gfftzx rufgamu djfuuuuu jfhjj gkytuii dhhhhhhh...
It's peculiar, but whenever you post something now, it looks like the above in my browser.  What do you think causes this?
[-] The following 2 users Like Brian's post:
  • Valmar, berkelon
(2018-05-09, 03:38 PM)Pssst Wrote: You see, physical reality is splitting, raggedly, into separate worlds. You'll be in yours and I will be in mine as it should be. You won't see me or even remember that I exist. Same with you.

I thought the idea was that a few people would insist they remembered some cat posting here, despite the fact there weren't any posts by cats in the archive. And the rest would be thinking they just had very poor memories and were confusing dogs and cats or something?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • Valmar
(2018-05-09, 03:58 PM)Pssst Wrote: You see, physical reality is splitting, raggedly, into separate worlds. You\ll be in yours and I will be in mine as it should be. You won't see me or even remember that I exist. Same with you. Wrote: Chris
I thought the idea was that a few people would insist they remembered some cat posting here, despite the fact there weren't any posts by cats in the archive. And the rest would be thinking they just had very poor memories and were confusing dogs and cats or something?

That is in fact what is happening now. The first signs of this splitting of realities is "wait a minute, that cat, didn't there used to be a cat?, I dunno, it's fuzzy" ends up being, eventually, "Cat? What cat?"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub
(2018-05-09, 03:38 PM)Pssst Wrote: I'm going to save you some time here, Brian, I have no idea who you are so this is pure charity.

I don't have time to follow you into every thicket of misunderstanding you fall into much less to to disentangle you from your own doing. I could lecture you on the efficacy of the communicating ET community but for what worth? It's way past time for you to get real. You missed it. The train is out of the station and you got on the one that leads nowhere.

You see, physical reality is splitting, raggedly, into separate worlds. You'll be in yours and I will be in mine as it should be. You won't see me or even remember that I exist. Same with you.

All is good and off you go!

Remind me again when I'm going to forget you exist? Just want to put it in my calendar.
[-] The following 2 users Like berkelon's post:
  • Brian, Valmar
(2018-05-10, 04:02 AM)berkelon Wrote: Remind me again when I'm going to forget you exist? Just want to put it in my calendar.

Who are you talking to?
[-] The following 4 users Like Guest's post:
  • berkelon, Typoz, Brian, Valmar
(2018-05-10, 04:02 AM)berkelon Wrote: Remind me again when I'm going to forget you exist? Just want to put it in my calendar.

i will no longer exist for you at the time of your choosing. It's your physical reality, experience it as you wish.

I can say this. The physical reality that you and I are sharing, at this moment, if we choose to continue it, you and I will no longer have a shared reality relatively soon. 2030?  Outside boundary.? All things change..according to how you create your physical reality.

Nonetheless, the path you have chosen, will be the operational factor in any decision you make, locally or spiritually.

• View a Printable Version