From NDE to OBEs: Todd Acamesis

8 Replies, 1991 Views

Proof of life after death? Man's soul 'left body and travelled through universe'
The soul CAN leave the body and exist independently, according to a man who claims to have travelled through other dimensions since he was five.
By Jon Austin
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/836...-Symposium

Quote:Canadian Todd Acamesis, 47, claims he has been having out of body experiences" (OBEs) for 42 years, since a near death experience at the age of five.

The jury is still out on whether an OBE is real or just perceived, but apparently we can ALL do it relatively easily, according to Mr Acamesis.

Mind-blowing lecture that will take your understanding of the multidimensional Universe, the ‘Earth-Life-System†and the ‘Human Experience†to the leading edge of whatâ€s been discovered by modern day pioneers in the field of out-of-body exploration; revelations about time travel and everyday humans who are time travelers; the uncovering of nonhuman technology that saturates the Earth Plane in a magnetic force designed to distract you from experiencing higher consciousness by keeping your “illusions” intact and much more. Trained remote viewer, out-of-body explorer and brainwave entrainment researcher Todd Acamesis shows how, just as in the 1999 film The Matrix, weâ€ve all been living double lives – but thatâ€s where the comparison ends. Because, unlike the characters in the movie, we remain totally oblivious to our other life. Toddâ€s talk uncovers the single biggest conspiracy of all time: the systematic suppression of Multidimensional Reality and Multidimensional Consciousness, with answers that involve astral travelling, remote viewing and experiments in synchronicity.
[-] The following 6 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • Raimo, Laird, tim, Valmar, Typoz, Doug
There was a somewhat dismissive tone in parts of that Daily Express article, amounting to disinformation rather than serious investigation. I'm not sure whether that is down to the personal beliefs of the author, or editorial policy of the publication as a whole.

Having said that, Glastonbury, while a beautiful place doesn't have the same reputation for academic study as any of the major university cities. Perhaps that lulls the journalist into a dreamy state where seriousness is not to be expected.
(This post was last modified: 2018-04-22, 09:21 AM by Typoz.)
[-] The following 6 users Like Typoz's post:
  • Raimo, Laird, Ninshub, tim, Doug, Valmar
A fascinating talk, Ian. Thanks for sharing. Todd's claim that the military can induce OBEs at will via technology, and that the military operates on the astral realms is a new - and kind of disconcerting but very interesting - one to me. I loved the idea of "synchronicity walks". And meeting your unborn daughter on the astral realms whilst she's gestating in your wife's womb, without yet knowing that she's your daughter... that's something special. All in all, I got a lot out of this talk, and highly recommend it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Laird's post:
  • Ninshub
Glad you liked it, Laird. I'm just at the point you're mentioning about the military.

Before that he talks about dreams and OBEs. I was wondering: is it an established fact among OBE practitioners/experts that when all humans dreams, dreams are happening in their ethereal body, which disconnects from the physical body?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ninshub's post:
  • Laird
(2018-04-23, 01:29 PM)Ninshub Wrote: Glad you liked it, Laird. I'm just at the point you're mentioning about the military.

Before that he talks about dreams and OBEs. I was wondering: is it an established fact among OBE practitioners/experts that when all humans dreams, dreams are happening in their ethereal body, which disconnects from the physical body?

I'm always confused about this kind of question. I'm trying to remember the angle I got from the Seth books - something like this: consciousness creates the ethereal and the physical bodies. It is just a matter of focus and when we dream, we switch focus. That doesn't mean there's no "substance" to the physical body, it just means that we are focused in this reality. But this reality is, in itself, a manifestation of consciousness and there's a relationship between the individual and the mass consciousness similar to the relationship between the drop and the ocean (or rather, in Kastrup terms, the whirlpool and the ocean). 

If any of this overlaps with the video, my apologies - I haven't had chance to watch it yet. I'd also be interested in watching the series of four videos on YouTube of conversations between Acamesis and Jurgen Ziewe.
I do not make any clear distinction between mind and God. God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension.
Freeman Dyson
[-] The following 2 users Like Kamarling's post:
  • Laird, Ninshub
(2018-04-23, 08:46 PM)Kamarling Wrote: I'd also be interested in watching the series of four videos on YouTube of conversations between Acamesis and Jurgen Ziewe.
I didn't know those existed. That sounds like a worthwhile watch!
[-] The following 2 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • Kamarling, Laird
(2018-04-23, 01:29 PM)Ninshub Wrote: I was wondering: is it an established fact among OBE practitioners/experts that when all humans dreams, dreams are happening in their ethereal body, which disconnects from the physical body?

There's no way I'm well-read enough to be able to answer this question definitively, but here's another data point (of which you are probably already aware, in which case it's just a helpful cross-reference for those who are not!):

In reading (parts of - I'm yet to finish it) Cyrus Kirkpatrick's book "Understanding Life After Death" in preparation for his interview by Roberta here on PQ, I came across this interesting passage:

Quote:I consulted with my friend Kensho, an out-of-body trainer from Mexico who I met in Los Angeles. He explained to me that when you are skilled enough at the out-of-body state to where you can take journeys around the house, if you are living with others you can see what it looks like to witness people dreaming. According to him, dreams are purely mental hallucinations, but they occur inside the astral bodies. The astral body typically leaves the physical body while asleep, and so what you witness are people in their astral bodies, talking to themselves and floating around the room as if they were intoxicated. According to him, these people are behaving much like sleepwalkers, and it’s very hard to rouse them.

Cyrus reaffirmed this through personal experience in that PQ interview:

Quote:Lucid dreams can definitely become OBEs. The difference is that a lucid dream state is a reality clearly generated by your own mind. You can shape everything around you or create synthetic entities to interact with. (For instance, many lucid dreamers create sexual experiences with their celebrity crushes). From an OOB standpoint, I’ve seen other people dreaming. For instance, in the OOB state I’ve seen my roommate in our house. He’ll be standing six feet away from his bed mumbling to himself (in his astral body), reaching his arms out like a sleepwalker. This is him dreaming, in his own little world, whereas I’m still in the objective reality.
[-] The following 4 users Like Laird's post:
  • Desperado, Kamarling, Ninshub, Doug
Thanks Laird. That's instructive and seems to intuitively make sense.

I wouldn't have bought the idea that in (most) dreams we are actually in some kind of astral or other "objective" reality.
(This post was last modified: 2018-04-24, 01:55 PM by Ninshub.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ninshub's post:
  • Laird
In the past I would've probably discounted these ideas as ridiculous. But I've had a lot of experiences that make the headlines of this story more than a little intriguing and plausible. Including the claims of the military being involved in the astral realm, I will 100% back that up. Some of my most veridical experiences are thanks to them. Not something I'd normally want to talk about because it's the pinnacle of stereotypical craziness but Laird did tell me to push the limits of weird on the site so blame him. I haven't watched or read anything from this guy, all I know is whats been discussed in the comments here so far. I already have a backlog of people to reply to and things to write up. I doubt I'll ever get to them all. But I at least wanted to leave this reply.
"The cure for bad information is more information."
[-] The following 3 users Like Mediochre's post:
  • Typoz, Ninshub, Laird

• View a Printable Version