Brian Cox is wrong about the large hadron collider

16 Replies, 2503 Views

(2018-05-11, 01:46 AM)malf Wrote:  
Maybe we can hide behind that sort of special pleading, but I’m not so sure. I think the point I’m making is independent of nailing down a mechanism for psi.
Your point seems to me to be, that the phenomenon don't fit your world veiw.
[-] The following 2 users Like Oleo's post:
  • tim, Obiwan
(2018-05-11, 04:11 AM)Pssst Wrote: No one? No human? No being?

Some but not all?
(2018-05-12, 01:23 AM)Oleo Wrote: Your point seems to me to be, that the phenomenon don't fit your world veiw.

https://youtu.be/4KvvZwhmaQM

The above link is dr. Stephen Brade. Threshing  out the problem.
Sorry for the lack of a link.......
(2018-05-12, 02:00 AM)Oleo Wrote: https://youtu.be/4KvvZwhmaQM
The above link is dr. Stephen Brade. Threshing  out the problem.
Sorry for the lack of a link.......

Not really addressing my point. I already know that a few folk are persuaded by these stories of macro pk. If we assume their judgement is sound, how do we reconcile that with dependable physics that results in reliable precise engineering. 

If a ‘knife crime’ defendant was in court, and his statement was that the knife flew across the room,and into the victim, under the influence of pk, could the evidence for pk make a worthwhile defence? What are the best cases for macro pk?
I don't think the PK would make any difference to the physical structure of the engineering would it?  If it is the process of building structures that you mean, how do you reconcile somebody being a naturally good painter with dependable measuring of angles, proportions and shapes?  It happens.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brian's post:
  • Oleo
(2018-05-12, 07:06 PM)malf Wrote: Not really addressing my point. I already know that a few folk are persuaded by these stories of macro pk. If we assume their judgement is sound, how do we reconcile that with dependable physics that results in reliable precise engineering. 

If a ‘knife crime’ defendant was in court, and his statement was that the knife flew across the room,and into the victim, under the influence of pk, could the evidence for pk make a worthwhile defence? What are the best cases for macro pk?

Sorry i missed your point. Though i would think macro pk would predate modern engineering. Perhaps it explains some of the seemingly impossible  old world megalithic construction.
As for examples. Ted Owens, abilities where chronicled by Jeffery Mislove in his book PK man.
An older and perhaps more controversial case is here
https://psi-encyclopedia.spr.ac.uk/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oleo's post:
  • Valmar
Glad I found this thread, this article actually just recently came to my attention ( I know its from 2017 haha) after a friend had posted it, it seemed presumptuous which is agreed upon by his colleagues even in the same article but Wanted to see how people looked at it on here, glad I searched before duplicating Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like Caduto's post:
  • Brian, Ninshub, Sciborg_S_Patel

• View a Printable Version