Bob Lazar on JRE

14 Replies, 1965 Views

I've watched Jezza Corbell's docu on Lazar, and now this podcast by Joe Rogan with Bob and Corbell. 

Bob to me, comes across as sincere; he has nothing to gain from again, bringing this issue up. Can anyone think of any benefit that Bob Lazar may enjoy from this? 

The only thing I can think of from a point of view against Bob, is that he is a really good pathological liar, who enjoys spinning a story for 30+ years. I think on that point, it's not likely, although it always remains a possibility when faced with incredible stories such as his.

Also been recent 'progress' being made in the mainstream press and U.S government with regards to this topic, such as Senate Intel Vice Chair Mark Warner being briefed on the issue;

It does feel like genuine progress is being made with regards to the U.S Governments stance on the topic, however small it may be. But there are so many players in this 'game', that I don't really trust anyone fully on this issue. There has been so much bullshit and lies that it makes one weary. Half truths are constantly part of this show, and even if something big came out, I don't think I would swallow hook line and sinker; there is just too much history of deception from those in authority for me to not think I'm being force fed a particular view point that is ONLY in favour of those in power.

Anyone else seen the JRE podcast?
[-] The following 4 users Like diverdown's post:
  • Ninshub, Obiwan, Hurmanetar, Stan Woolley
(2019-06-21, 08:17 PM)diverdown Wrote: I've watched Jezza Corbell's docu on Lazar, and now this podcast by Joe Rogan with Bob and Corbell. 

Bob to me, comes across as sincere; he has nothing to gain from again, bringing this issue up. Can anyone think of any benefit that Bob Lazar may enjoy from this? 

The only thing I can think of from a point of view against Bob, is that he is a really good pathological liar, who enjoys spinning a story for 30+ years. I think on that point, it's not likely, although it always remains a possibility when faced with incredible stories such as his.

Also been recent 'progress' being made in the mainstream press and U.S government with regards to this topic, such as Senate Intel Vice Chair Mark Warner being briefed on the issue;

It does feel like genuine progress is being made with regards to the U.S Governments stance on the topic, however small it may be. But there are so many players in this 'game', that I don't really trust anyone fully on this issue. There has been so much bullshit and lies that it makes one weary. Half truths are constantly part of this show, and even if something big came out, I don't think I would swallow hook line and sinker; there is just too much history of deception from those in authority for me to not think I'm being force fed a particular view point that is ONLY in favour of those in power.

I saw the Rogan Bob Lazar interview pop up on my YouTube and thought: WOW no way! Is this for real??? I'm currently about halfway through the interview... good stuff! Amazing how the dam seems to have broken and UFOs are suddenly mainstream and not a laughing matter.

Bob is the most interesting whistle-blower in history or the best liar I've ever seen. He's certainly not crazy.
[-] The following 4 users Like Hurmanetar's post:
  • Ninshub, Larry, diverdown, Oleo
(2019-06-21, 09:35 PM)Hurmanetar Wrote: I saw the Rogan Bob Lazar interview pop up on my YouTube and thought: WOW no way! Is this for real??? I'm currently about halfway through the interview... good stuff! Amazing how the dam seems to have broken and UFOs are suddenly mainstream and not a laughing matter.

Bob is the most interesting whistle-blower in history or the best liar I've ever seen. He's certainly not crazy.

I was all in for Bob Lazar, until I read an interview with Jaques Valle, where he questioned the technical aspects of his work at Groom Lake.
Mr. Lazar stated that he was using a high end V.O.M.to reverse engineer  an alien  craft.
But I've since come to view Bob as a living example of the term Imaginal.
I do not doubt his sincerity. Nor his experience. 
I  think the trickster has his hands all over this subject.
[-] The following 2 users Like Oleo's post:
  • laborde, Hurmanetar
(2019-06-22, 12:46 AM)Oleo Wrote: I was all in for Bob Lazar, until I read an interview with Jaques Valle, where he questioned the technical aspects of his work at Groom Lake.
Mr. Lazar stated that he was using a high end V.O.M.to reverse engineer  an alien  craft.
But I've since come to view Bob as a living example of the term Imaginal.
I do not doubt his sincerity. Nor his experience. 
I  think the trickster has his hands all over this subject.

I agree. I think he’s sincere. But I also see many many trickster qualities in him and am open to the idea the Trickster “gods” could be involved with him and his story. ....that said, there is some kind of physics behind those craft and I want to know what it is! I firmly believe aliens and UFO’s have to be understood with a mental framework and not just nuts and bolts materialism... but I also think that when there is a pattern existing in and interacting with our reality, then it can be folded into the tent of physics.
(This post was last modified: 2019-06-22, 01:38 PM by Hurmanetar.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Hurmanetar's post:
  • Oleo, diverdown
(2019-06-21, 08:17 PM)diverdown Wrote: I've watched Jezza Corbell's docu on Lazar, and now this podcast by Joe Rogan with Bob and Corbell. 

If it’s the one on Netflix I found it fascinating.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Obiwan's post:
  • diverdown
(2019-06-22, 01:35 PM)Hurmanetar Wrote: I agree. I think he’s sincere. But I also see many many trickster qualities in him and am open to the idea the Trickster “gods” could be involved with him and his story. ....that said, there is some kind of physics behind those craft and I want to know what it is! I firmly believe aliens and UFO’s have to be understood with a mental framework and not just nuts and bolts materialism... but I also think that when there is a pattern existing in and interacting with our reality, then it can be folded into the tent of physics.

Would you be able to expand on this a little? 

Are you using Trickster, as in John Keel's research? If so, then that is quite an interesting possibility! 

It is my thought that the UFO phenomenon appears to be linked to other strangeness like Bigfoot, and both seem to be linked to consciousness (similar concept to your mental framework?). Just one example supporting this thought is that, Les Stroud, who is the Canadian cool guy creator of Survivorman, was out with a buddy when they both encountered an Orb and then actually seen a Bigfoot for the first time. Crazy stuff. He describes 'mindspeak' too. I just don't know what to make of this data. What is going on here?

Source of that is in the interview below, timestamped for when he starts talking about this;

https://youtu.be/Gbx99oZNq6o?t=4227

Prior to this event, he was actually filming an episode of Survivorman Bigfoot, when he had his first experience of this mindspeak. 'They' (Bigfoot) spoke to him in his mind and said that they were just over the hill (paraphrasing), but he just wasn't ready to go down that rabbit hole and told them no. And then it went away as suddenly as it appeared. This wasn't included in the series because it was too out there.

Another episode, he witnessed some strange lights in the sky for around an hour or so and he didn't think to record this for some reason; a strange data point that sometimes has commonalities with UFO sightings too. The lights eventually went away and when he went to sleep that night, he had the strangest dream of something sitting on his chest and when he woke up; nothing was there. Les said that it felt so real and noted the strange coincidence of it all. 

For me, the above is an example of how the two are possibly linked in some way. If you throw in the Missing 411 stuff, then it just gets bizarre.

Edit: Got the bit about actually seeing a Bigfoot mixed up with David Paulides claim that he did. Memory can be unreliable eh?
(This post was last modified: 2019-06-22, 07:44 PM by diverdown.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes diverdown's post:
  • Hurmanetar
(2019-06-22, 06:57 PM)Obiwan Wrote: If it’s the one on Netflix I found it fascinating.

Indeed, it was! Something about the way it was presented, as a story, seems to have more impact and an organic realness to it, than a dry documentary that doesn't have skin in the game. Especially with regards to recent developments in getting the authorities to acknowledge it. Does anyone know what I mean by this? As if one is 'caught' up in this and is helping the subject simply by watching it and putting energy into thinking about it, at this moment of time. Is this aspect related to the phenomenon in any way shape or form?

Just some (crazy) thoughts  Wink
(2019-06-22, 07:20 PM)diverdown Wrote: Indeed, it was! Something about the way it was presented, as a story, seems to have more impact and an organic realness to it, than a dry documentary that doesn't have skin in the game. Especially with regards to recent developments in getting the authorities to acknowledge it. Does anyone know what I mean by this? As if one is 'caught' up in this and is helping the subject simply by watching it and putting energy into thinking about it, at this moment of time. Is this aspect related to the phenomenon in any way shape or form?

Just some (crazy) thoughts  Wink

I’d say he’s either nuts or telling the truth. He didn’t seem nuts to me.
(This post was last modified: 2019-06-22, 11:35 PM by Obiwan.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Obiwan's post:
  • Oleo
(2019-06-22, 11:35 PM)Obiwan Wrote: I’d say he’s either nuts or telling the truth. He didn’t seem nuts to me.

"Telling the truth" - behind this phrase is a person. I'm sure most people are telling the truth, but it doesn't mean we all agree.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Typoz's post:
  • Obiwan
(2019-06-23, 06:03 AM)Typoz Wrote: "Telling the truth" - behind this phrase is a person. I'm sure most people are telling the truth, but it doesn't mean we all agree.

Of course. Telling the truth doesn’t mean his interpretation of what he saw is reality though. That’s said I found his testimony pretty coherent.
[-] The following 2 users Like Obiwan's post:
  • Larry, Typoz

• View a Printable Version