Best Macro PK Videos on Youtube?

3 Replies, 344 Views

Anybody have any really good Macro PK videos they know about on youtube?
Macro PK would seem to be one of the most straightforward types of PSI to share with others, especially online. Curious that they isn't much of that on youtube. Leads me to believe that it is either extremely rare, an extremely weak effect, or isn't something that can actually be done. I've never been particularly swayed by the argument sandy b used to put forward, that the practitioners are more than capable, but just choose not to share their talents (either out of fear or shyness). Sure, that might explain why some people might not share it, but every practitioner feels the same way about never publicly sharing their earth-shattering gift? Doesn't add up to me...
(This post was last modified: 2021-01-25, 12:50 AM by berkelon.)
I know hobbyist video editors that could probably fake it. Honestly I suspect within a few months of studying Adobe After Affects & Premiere Pro I might be able to do it.

It's like how some of the ghosts/poltergeist videos on Youtube *could* be real but few believe it.
'Historically, we may regard materialism as a system of dogma set up to combat orthodox dogma...Accordingly we find that, as ancient orthodoxies disintegrate, materialism more and more gives way to scepticism.'

- Bertrand Russell

I seem to remember answering this before to someone else asking the same thing, but Sean McNamara has a whole channel devoted to his demonstrations and experiments:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWp1SWV...TMyjAQCr7A

One of the playlists in the menu is "For Skeptics to consider", so maybe start there.

[-] The following 3 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • berkelon, tim, Sciborg_S_Patel

• View a Printable Version