ABC News article rejects "spiritual or magical" characterisation of intuition

10 Replies, 219 Views

(2024-03-13, 10:46 AM)Laird Wrote: True, but the main scenario in the article - leaving a cafe before it gets shot up - seems to fit the second category. How, based solely on subconscious cues in the local environment, is one supposed to intuit the arrival of gunmen from elsewhere? The only resort in this instance of those opposed to "spiritual or magical" characterizations is "coincidence" - which, unsurprisingly, is the resort of this article for this example.
Thanks for the pervious response.  Coincidence can be judged with probability math.  In this case; my humble opinion is that the examples are events driven by information gained as Psi.

Like you, I doubt that there are any clues in the physical environment, in this case of anomalous information gain.  Yet, in fact, the information of murder is pulsing with importance, in the informational environment.  Importance is not a factor in physics, itself.  Yet it is possible to measure or grade it in terms of the "attractiveness" of information.  I guess I implying that impactful events are sharing interference patterns associated with probability waves with a greater "magnetism" for minds in the sphere of influence.  Just like in the other examples, where something important is about to exert influence and it "jumps" into minds.

I have have two other thoughts about this important topic, one where unlike NDE's, most everyone has had experiences with intuition.
(1) Intuition, like comprehensive understanding, is a learned skill.  https://www.amazon.co.uk/INTUTION-INNER-...1843331535

Quote:In a world that places value on clear-cut answers and scientific certainty, it's not easy to trust your intuition. Facts rule over feelings and the path to inner wisdom remains unexplored. Stop neglecting your intuitive skills and nurture them instead with the powerfully practical exercises in this comprehensive guide. Engaging and enlightening, these varied techniques for moving beyond the five senses are simple enough for anyone--at any level of psychic ability--to master. The more you practice, the more intuition and insight will flow to you, and the more you will enhance your life both personally and professionally. From creative career decisions to inspired spiritual growth, you will come to enjoy the heightened awareness of a clearly guided, ultimately fulfilling life. With this transformative program, tapping into your intuition is far easier than you'd think, and more fun than you'd ever imagine! - Pat Einstein

This book has a Foreword by Ray Moody

(2) https://swedenborg.com/recap-how-to-find...intuition/  How to find true intuition - with Curtis Childs

Curtis sees spiritual perception as a tool of use from God.
[-] The following 2 users Like stephenw's post:
  • Sciborg_S_Patel, Laird

• View a Printable Version