What should forum policy be on defamatory posts?

361 Replies, 42532 Views

(2017-09-25, 06:16 PM)Silence Wrote: It is, but Brian was pretty much on point with Pssst who's either a troll or simply a poster too perplexingly absolute for my taste.

I like Pssst. I like a variety of types of forum members, and not just the "give me your evidence" type. Btw, I know (and it should be obvious reading his posts closely) that Pssst isn't an unreflecting New Age believer (and even if he was, I don't have a problem with that type of forum poster, everyone's welcome if they're sincere and not here to merely troll), but has come to certain conclusions after examining data that convinces him of survival and going on from there to spiritual/metaphysical answers through the content provided by some (alleged) experiencers of extended consciousness phenomena, not non-experiencing New Age "metaphysician" authors.

One may reach a stage where you've come to conclusions through your research and experiences and you want to share them with people who may be interested. It's probably not how most people on this forum roll, who want to stay at the level of what science can prove, and that's fine. But personally I find it a refreshing change and it adds to the diversity - at the very least.
[-] The following 6 users Like Ninshub's post:
  • Laird, Pssst, tim, Typoz, Stan Woolley, Kamarling
(2017-09-25, 07:50 PM)Pssst Wrote: Two things are apparent. We are in an Age where, for the first time, separate but existing parallel realities are playing out on this Earth. The Brians' of that reality do not see the reality that I , and many others, exist. The division will soon be complete as we vibrationally and energetically find ourselves in one 'camp' or the other.

What are separate parallel realities? Are you speaking literally? Like separate universes? Also, how does one vibrationally find oneself in a camp? What does the vibration part have to do with where you find yourself, campwise? Genuinely trying to understand what you are saying in this post. Thanks!
[-] The following 4 users Like berkelon's post:
  • Brian, tim, malf, Laird
(2017-09-26, 03:04 AM)berkelon Wrote: What are separate parallel realities? Are you speaking literally? Like separate universes? Also, how does one vibrationally find oneself in a camp? What does the vibration part have to do with where you find yourself, campwise? Genuinely trying to understand what you are saying in this post. Thanks!

A question for you first.

What is the mechanism that we use to create this physical reality in which we exist? If you understand that mechanism, then I will be able to address your inquiries .
(2017-09-26, 01:23 AM)Ninshub Wrote: I like Pssst. I like a variety of types of forum members, and not just the "give me your evidence" type. Btw, I know (and it should be obvious reading his posts closely) that Pssst isn't an unreflecting New Age believer...but has come to certain conclusions after examining data that convinces him of survival and going on from there to spiritual/metaphysical answers through the content provided by some (alleged) experiencers of extended consciousness phenomena, not non-experiencing New Age "metaphysician" authors.

One may reach a stage where you've come to conclusions through your research and experiences and you want to share them with people who may be interested. It's probably not how most people on this forum roll, who want to stay at the level of what science can prove, and that's fine. But personally I find it a refreshing change and it adds to the diversity - at the very least.

Garsh. Thumbs Up

Ultimately, the information has to be applicable to our daily journey or, no matter from what source(s) it originates, it's empty philosophy and conversation.

I became convinced through my research that it was well worthwhile to test the spirits and to test the data from ET in real, physical reality terms. To see if there was truth and empowerment within it. When I followed a few, simple rules, keeping an open mind and heart, I got all the proof I needed.

So can anyone else.
(2017-09-26, 06:54 PM)Pssst Wrote: A question for you first.

What is the mechanism that we use to create this physical reality in which we exist? If you understand that mechanism, then I will be able to address your inquiries .

I don't really understand the depth of your question, so perhaps I'm not ready for your answer. How would I demonstrate that I understand a mechanism? Just by naming it?
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-27, 02:31 AM by berkelon.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes berkelon's post:
  • Stan Woolley
(2017-09-27, 02:20 AM)Pssst Wrote: A question for you first. Wrote: What is the mechanism that we use to create this physical reality in which we exist? If you understand that mechanism, then I will be able to address your inquiries .

berkelon
I don't really understand the depth of your question, so perhaps I'm not ready for your answer. How would I demonstrate that I understand a mechanism? Just by naming it?

I often don't know where I am on a forum and reply without noticing the forum heading. I will be happy to have this discussion in an appropriate thread if you or the Mods would like to start/move this to a more suitable space.

However, Big Grin , the underlying mechanism to the creation of physical reality (illusion), a mechanism you, I and all others utilize, cannot be understood by naming but by more precise, detailed explanation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Stan Woolley
(2017-09-27, 06:42 PM)Pssst Wrote: I often don't know where I am on a forum and reply without noticing the forum heading. I will be happy to have this discussion in an appropriate thread if you or the Mods would like to start/move this to a more suitable space.

However, Big Grin , the underlying mechanism to the creation of physical reality (illusion), a mechanism you, I and all others utilize, cannot be understood by naming but by more precise, detailed explanation.

I don't really follow what you're talking about or why my original question needed to be met with a riddle, so let's just forget I asked. Thanks.
[-] The following 3 users Like berkelon's post:
  • Brian, Silence, Obiwan
(2017-09-28, 04:14 AM)berkelon Wrote: I don't really follow what you're talking about or why my original question needed to be met with a riddle, so let's just forget I asked. Thanks.

As you wish.
(2017-09-25, 01:35 PM)chuck Wrote: Not to be pedantic, but anyone who thinks ignorance is an insult is simply ignorant of the definition. We are all ignorant of huge swathes of knowledge.

Chuck:

It is you who is being "ignorant" if you don't realize words have nuanced meaning depending on where you are from. I am from America and we use the the term "fanny" as a childish term from one's "bottom". I have a very good friend from Ireland who informed me that it would be quite rude to use that work in mixed company there because it means something quite different to them. Sorry of I offended anyone here by using it.

The point is: to claim that someone is a dope for associating a slightly different meaning to a word, and telling them to look up the definition, might actually be highlighting a point of ignorance on your part, and not theirs.
(This post was last modified: 2017-10-02, 03:46 PM by jkmac.)
Yes. As I have already repeated so many times. I am almost completely ignorant of all things. I'm fine with that. I'm not discussing it any longer. Anyone who read all my posts on ignorance should understand my position without any need for further elaboration on the matter.

• View a Printable Version