Talking ETs

115 Replies, 17949 Views

(2017-09-04, 05:33 PM)chuck Wrote: I'm glad you are posting on this topic. I do find it really interesting. It's just we have heard the same story so many times since the 1950's from the "other." I agree with you about ET. It is the same force we see in the seance room and in certain types of dreams, certain paranormal experiences. I just don't really trust channelled communication at all. Seen it be completely false so many times. But if what you say is true it won't matter and I won't mind if events unfold in that manner.

Everyone is a channel, everyone channels. You are channeling your Higher Mind to your physical brain as am I at this very moment.

Actors channel their art by connecting to beings in other dimensions to come up with the characters they produce. Channeling is nothing more than another altered state. You say you have seen channelers that are false "many times"., well, what abot the times they are not? Why invalidate that experience? Ever heard of the white crow? All it takes is one to disprove the theory that all crows are black.

Just one.

What I hear you saying is that you don't trust your ability to properly discern fake from real and that inability could place you in a position where you could be judged as "gullible" or, shall I say it? "stuck on stoopid". Who cares? What value do ppls judgments have for you, or me, or anyone, when they know incredibly little, if anything at all, about who you really are? 

You're too smart for that crap, chuck.
I hear ya talking. I'm interested for sure. I know where you are coming from I'm just not there right now. Too much work, too much life going on.
[-] The following 2 users Like chuck's post:
  • Ninshub, Pssst
Paul Hamden is a physical medium whose specialty is ET communications. He is joined by William Treurniet, retired scientist, to co-author several books which deal primarily with seance communications and automatic writing from the Zeta race.

Primer, Science of, Zeta Race

After decades of studying spirit, the amusing truth is that if you want to ask about the spirit world, ask ETs. Or as the axiom roughly phrased as  "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it "  To the ET, the spirit world is just another dimensional experience among an infinite number of them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub
To append the above post....

About Paul Hamden:

"In 1976, Paul, a friend, and two neighbours saw a cigar-shaped UFO hanging outside his third-floor kitchen window in Melbourne. He estimated it to be about 20 m long and 4 m high. He says "the skin of the craft became 'clear' on one end (as if a portal had opened), we saw two 'beings' inside, they were watching us. This lasted a few minutes then the craft simply 'vanished'... Thirty years later, the beings have returned, I now sit regularly with a group of friends; we have communication with extraterrestrial beings".

William and Paul have documented hundreds of conversations with the several ETs including the Zeta Reticuli, Annunaki, [font=&]Pleiadians [/font]and others.

Paul and the Zetas confirm that Earthlings being too close to an ET can have effects similar to being poisoned, Paul having suffered the same himself. We are told that the root cause this illness is disturbance of the human etheric body by the presence of the ET etheric body a theme oft repeated in The Etheric Double authored by A. E. Powell. 

To wit from William:

"The idea of a human etheric body superimposed on the physical body is plausible. There is considerable evidence in the scientific literature of EM or photon communication within and among cells of the body. This could be interpreted in favour of the existence of an EM etheric body that regulates the physical body. See, for example, the review article "Electromagnetic cellular interactions" by Cifra et al. in Progress in Biophysics Mol. Biol., 105, 223-246, 2011."
This post has been deleted.
t has been noted that there was a lot of psychological damage done to people being abducted --- primarily due to the misunderstanding of the whole nature of the event. Note the word "was", detainments or takings are, for all practicable purposes, at an end. I prefer the word 'takings' b/c it's easier to type.

The planetary system of their origin, where their species deteriorated, is within the Lyran constellation around the star Vega.

Takings are underscored by arrangements made with the Zeta Reticuli 'Greys" prior to incarnation in order to assist them in rebuilding they're demolished species. Aligning themselves completely with technology as the driving engine of their existence, they destroyed their planet, created sexless bodies, impossible to procreate and found that the only source of DNA they could find was in our present physical reality. Yes, the Greys are humans in an alternate reality many centuries in our future. Yes, they have succeeded in creating hybrid races, part Grey, part human, part ???? Task accomplished.

Their methods are undoubtedly properly questioned but they did not understand that since we made contracts and agreements with them, why are we so reticent to fulfill them? Their emotionless-ness is their prison.

Maybe we should give them a break.

Or not.
Over 1,000,000 views

Who da thunk it?

<shrug>
(2017-09-26, 11:17 PM)Pssst Wrote: Their emotionless-ness is their prison.

This makes no sense to me. It seems to imply that they feel bad for being imprisoned, and desire something more, but that contradicts the premise that they're emotionless, and thus can't feel at all, let alone feel bad or feel desire. Can you resolve this apparent paradox, Pssst? Am I misunderstanding what you intended to imply by imprisonment?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Laird's post:
  • Dreamsoap
(2017-09-29, 03:52 AM) pid=\7770' Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 09:17 PM)Pssst Wrote: Wrote:Their emotionless-ness is their prison.

Laird
This makes no sense to me. It seems to imply that they feel bad for being imprisoned, and desire something more, but that contradicts the premise that they're emotionless, and thus can't feel at all, let alone feel bad or feel desire. Can you resolve this apparent paradox, Pssst? Am I misunderstanding what you intended to imply by imprisonment?

The Greys have a "hive" mentality, and are completely devoted to the needs of their collective race. They work together extremely well, and have little sense of ego or personal individuality. They are basically all the same, with virtually no disagreements among them of any kind, since they all serve the collective needs. The Greys are completely technobeings hence very unemotional, and behave much like Spock would on Star Trek.

They are imprisoned by this incapability to have and express emotion and they damn well knew that they dd it to themselves. One reason for their commo with us is to, hopefully, assist us in finding an alternative course of action.

As humans, we tie emotionality with about everything we do so Spock-like beings are difficult for us to understand. Btw, Laird, this isn't my info it is directly from them and corroborated by the major ET channels (Bashar, Kryon, Hamden, others).

Did I help you or confuse you more?
(2017-09-30, 03:20 AM)Pssst Wrote: Did I help you or confuse you more?

You provided an interesting view on a subject which I haven't researched myself in any depth, so at the moment I have no sense of whether or not your view is backed by data - but I accept that you believe, having done the research, that it is.

I'm not sure that you addressed my point though which is that imprisonment (in the sense of not having feelings) can only be a problem for an emotional being (because of how it feels to be restricted). Why would an unemotional being care that it was unemotional? i.e. Care is an emotion or at least based on emotion, so how could an unemotional being "care"?

• View a Printable Version