Psience Quest

Full Version: Talking ETs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Darryl Anka has channeled the Sassani being named Bashar (Arabic for Messenger) since the mid 80s. Due to copyright issues, it is rare to find Bashar material on the internet. Cost for DVD or streaming for each session can range from $35 up.

In the two latest transmissions, Bashar speaks about our fear and his 'predictions' (energy momentum readings of the collective) for 2018 - 2020.

Trailers
[/url]
[url=http://1clickurls.com/IJUGmf8]Spectrum Of Fear
Riddle me this.

Take a ball, put it at one end of a flat table. Pick the ball up and place it at the other end? Is it the same ball?

If you understand it is not, you have the beginnings of an understanding of the basics for interstellar and interdimensional travel.
(2018-01-03, 01:08 AM)Pssst Wrote: [ -> ]Riddle me this.

Take a ball, put it at one end of a flat table. Pick the ball up and place it at the other end? Is it the same ball?

If you understand it is not, you have the beginnings of an understanding of the basics for interstellar and interdimensional travel.

Honestly Pssst, I find it difficult to imagine that is NOT the same ball.

In what way should I be thinking about this? Or maybe it is better to ask - what changes about the ball?
(2018-01-05, 03:05 AM)Pssst Wrote: Riddle me this. Wrote: [ -> ]Take a ball, put it at one end of a flat table. Pick the ball up and place it at the other end? Is it the same ball?

diverdown

Honestly Pssst, I find it difficult to imagine that is NOT the same ball.

In what way should I be thinking about this? Or maybe it is better to ask - what changes about the ball?

The location. Many of the ET civilizations understand that the energetic equation of any object must include a location variable. Let's say, for simplicity sake, that the ball in question could be defined (energetically) mathematically as w +x + y + z = Ball In position A where z=1. Move the ball, the energy equation now becomes w + x + y + Z where z=2.

You can test this concept. Put the Ball in position A, take its complete vibrational signature. Now put the ball in position B. Do the same, you would notice that the vibrational signature is different. So what?

Put the nearly perfectly round ball, say of thin copper, hollow, at Position A on as flat a table as possible. Now, bombard the ball with the vibrational signature of Position B. The ball will roll to that exact location of Position B without fail because, in essence, you have changed the ball. it's a different ball because it no longer carries its original vibration.

If you want to travel across dimensions instantaneously , across millions of light years, this is one way they do it. They are able to make this vibratory change on themselves and their conscious, sentient ships.

We are only a couple of decades away from understanding and developing this capability.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12