Search Results
    Thread: Death Anxiety (but not what u think)

I apologize ahead of time if this is in the wrong forum. Perhaps “Member Introductions”? Even tho been here for years , so who knows, but feel free to move it ! Two random thoughts , I thought May ...
Posted by Bill37 in Spirituality , 2024-03-19, 06:18 PM
 429     29
    Thread: The truth about mediumship

Well it looks like they have figured it out after all!  :Skeptic: If You’ve Ever Heard a Voice That Wasn’t There, This Could Be Why (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/ve-ever-heard-voice-wasn-...
 153     2
    Thread: Parnia to the "dark side"?

I saw this blog linked from the daily grail website . I haven’t seen this before . Is this true from the aware II ? https://futureandcosmos.blogspot.com/2023/09/near-death-experience-testimonies-fr...
Posted by Bill37 in Skeptic vs. Proponent Discussions , 2023-09-25, 01:59 PM
 1,751     39
    Thread: Cosmic Cradle: pre-birth memories

You make a good point … I actually felt relief when considering that point of view… I never thought of it before … nothing evil , or “uncaring,” but rather ; naive , not appreciating the “time” factor...
Posted by Bill37 in Other Phenomena , 2023-08-03, 06:01 AM
 1,603     53
    Thread: A Depressing “Take” on life from this article

I understand there r many ideas, thoughts , philosophies , etc.  I’ve always been sensitive to suffering , but having it more detailed or statistical, makes it even more depressing ! There are a...
Posted by Bill37 in Philosophical Discussions , 2023-04-18, 04:58 PM
 492     17
    Thread: Different versions of immortality or of an “afterlife”
Post: Different versions of immortality or of an “afterl...

Check out this article and different versions of what could be an afterlife or way to experience immortality, so to speak . If any of these ideas r even plausible , ever , at any point in human histor...
Posted by Bill37 in General Consciousness Science , 2023-04-10, 01:47 AM
 194     4
    Thread: Is all this stuff real? or not? The skeptic vs believer within ourselves
Post: RE: Is all this stuff real? or not? The skeptic vs...

tim Wrote: (2023-02-06, 09:07 PM) -- Hi, Bill ! It's very rare for that (the bolded) to happen. If you have any examples from a reliable source, I'd be happy to look at them. -- Hey Tim, I will try...
Posted by Bill37 in Skeptic vs. Proponent Discussions , 2023-02-06, 09:21 PM
 966     18
    Thread: Is all this stuff real? or not? The skeptic vs believer within ourselves
Post: Is all this stuff real? or not? The skeptic vs bel...

There should be a forum for the reflective/emotional or psychological aspect of all this... so , without knowing exactly where to put this or if anyone cares to participate (please feel free to move t...
Posted by Bill37 in Skeptic vs. Proponent Discussions , 2023-02-06, 07:05 PM
 966     18
    Thread: Space, Time and Consciousness

Does anyone care to dumb all that down for me a little bit so I can understand what is attempting to be said?
Posted by Bill37 in General Consciousness Science , 2022-07-18, 02:13 AM
 610     5
    Thread: Interesting Prophetic Visions from some of Kenneth Ring's NDE accounts
Post: Interesting Prophetic Visions from some of Kenneth...

After listening to a podcast, I became aware that Kenneth Ring had numerous accounts reported to him about PV's or prophetic visions, and some specified dates, such as the world ending in 1988. I neve...
Posted by Bill37 in Near-Death Experiences (NDEs) , 2022-07-06, 09:51 PM
 219     1
    Thread: Video on recent findings about brain waves at or near time of death
Post: Video on recent findings about brain waves at or n...

This is a 9 minute video clip discussing recent findings regarding brain activity at or near the time of death. It is nothing that has not been discussed before, but I thought i would post the clip an...
Posted by Bill37 in Near-Death Experiences (NDEs) , 2022-06-29, 09:06 PM
 863     12
    Thread: Analysis of over 400 studies on leading theories regarding consciousness
Post: Analysis of over 400 studies on leading theories r...

Interesting article on consciousness. I’m not sure how to define it , other than to say it’s an analysis of over 400 studies on the leading theories of consciousness. I’m curious people’s thoughts … ...
Posted by Bill37 in General Consciousness Science , 2022-03-22, 05:25 PM
 485     8
    Thread: DMT study and implications for various “paranormal” experiences
Post: DMT study and implications for various “paranormal...

What does everyone think of this article on DMT . Just curious what, if any, implications this might hold for a variety of “paranormal” experiences .. https://www.psypost.org/2022/02/new-study-offe...
Posted by Bill37 in Skeptic vs. Proponent Discussions , 2022-03-02, 02:29 AM
 298     2
    Thread: AwareofAWARE blog author's new book

OmniVersalNexus Wrote: (2021-01-08, 01:12 AM) -- Orson Wedgwood (a.k.a Ben Williams) from the AwareofAWARE blog has released a new book about NDEs and the AWARE studies, as well as some of the implic...
Posted by Bill37 in Near-Death Experiences (NDEs) , 2021-01-13, 02:56 AM
 1,487     12
    Thread: Hellish NDE from musician who had Covid

Check this out: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8344105/Death-Angel-drummer-plummeted-hell-punished-Satan-battling-COVID-19.html
Posted by Bill37 in Near-Death Experiences (NDEs) , 2020-05-21, 06:24 PM
 655     3
    Thread: Deathbed stories from my family!

manjit Wrote: (2020-05-02, 06:39 PM) -- Thanks Tim  :) It's been a very long time since I've heard this story, but next time I speak to my mum I will ask her if she remembers the details. If I re...
Posted by Bill37 in Near-Death Experiences (NDEs) , 2020-05-03, 05:58 AM
 1,322     8
    Thread: Locked in Syndrome and NDE’s

In another thread on this site , I saw a link to about 90 NDE articles, studies , etc . Some r unable to be accessed without paying , but I found one interesting study looking at those with Locked in ...
Posted by Bill37 in Near-Death Experiences (NDEs) , 2020-04-12, 03:19 AM
 651     2