People that sit on the both side what do you think about the propnet and skeptic?

100 Replies, 7689 Views

To say nothing of the fact that a world bereft of substantial mystery, would be a spiritual and intellectual ghetto, in my opinion.
[-] The following 3 users Like Oleo's post:
  • diverdown, Stan Woolley, tim
(2019-06-25, 01:01 AM)Oleo Wrote: To say nothing of the fact that a world bereft of substantial mystery, would be a spiritual and intellectual ghetto, in my opinion.

That's the crux for belief. It's really a narcissistic perspective.
(This post was last modified: 2019-06-25, 12:05 PM by Steve001.)
About spoons. Have none of you heard of spoons made from the metal Gallium? 
Has there ever been a video of a spoon being unbent after being bent? Not to my knowledge.
The fact that not a single spoon has been bent in controlled conditions makes it a fake, at least to me. It would be such a simple experiment yet nobody did that, you should start asking why.
(2019-06-25, 11:33 AM)Steve001 Wrote: That's the crux for belief. It's really a narcissistic perspective.

You seem to think as though it is such a negative thing to have an opinion such as Oleo's. Narcissistic is a bit much, no?
[-] The following 1 user Likes diverdown's post:
  • Oleo
(2019-06-25, 11:37 AM)Steve001 Wrote: About spoons. Have none of you heard of spoons made from the metal Gallium? 
Has there ever been a video of a spoon being unbent after being bent? Not to my knowledge.

Thanks. I hadn't, but I think Dean Radin probably had, because he commented on his blog:
"People have previously asked if it might have been a trick spoon. I don't think so. If it were setup to become soft after reaching skin temperature, then it would immediately fall apart or bend or melt when stuck in boiling water. It doesn't."
http://deanradin.blogspot.com/2006/06/do...spoon.html

But perhaps all this talk of Radin's spoon is off-topic here. I've started a new thread where people can continue discussing it if they want to:
https://psiencequest.net/forums/thread-d...in-s-spoon
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • Raf999
This post has been deleted.
This post has been deleted.
The spoons are clearly treated before. Make them do this with a spoon provided by researchers, otherwise it's a fake.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raf999's post:
  • Max_B
(2019-06-25, 12:12 PM)Raf999 Wrote:  It would be such a simple experiment yet nobody did that, you should start asking why.

There are many reasons why that is unlikely. Oleo expressed 2 in post 31.

• View a Printable Version