Pam Reynolds' NDE--the "clicks": Continuous or discontinuous?

43 Replies, 6120 Views

(2019-07-29, 11:32 AM)Smithy Wrote: It is - see our book The Self Does Not Die, in particular chapter 11 with an addendum by Dr Karl Greene, the neurosurgeon who assisted Dr Robert Spetzler, the lead surgeon who operated Pam Reynolds. Greene has responded to several relevant questions.

Smithy

Thanks. Then I'd be interested to know what the burst suppression ratio was if anyone can post it here.
(2019-07-29, 12:06 PM)Chris Wrote: Thanks. Then I'd be interested to know what the burst suppression ratio was if anyone can post it here.

Oh, I see!

Due to my illness I had not read this whole thread... now I understand your problem.

Anyway, there is no such thing as a suppression ratio mentioned anywhere.

All we know is Speztler's statement that Pam was under burst suppression, and therefore was not in a state that was in accordance with the suppositions made by critics and skeptics.

As far as I and others are concerned the texts in our book The Self Does Not Die re the Pam Reynolds case are the final words on this matter. If you are nor happy with that... then so be it. We cannot go on forever.

Cheers - Smithy
(This post was last modified: 2019-07-29, 02:38 PM by Smithy.)
[-] The following 5 users Like Smithy's post:
  • OmniVersalNexus, Ninshub, tim, Valmar, Enrique Vargas
Umh, well I think that if even woerlee never mentioned Burst Suppression AW, it probably is close to impossible. A hardcore skeptic anesthesiologist (and a good one too) would have used that option during arguments if it was plausible.
(2019-07-29, 01:15 PM)Smithy Wrote: Oh, I see!

Due to my illness I had not read this whole thread... now I understand your problem.

Anyway, there is no such thing as a suppression ratio mentioned anywhere.

All we know is Speztler's statement that Pam was under burst suppression, and therefore was not in a state that was in accordance with the suppositions made by critics and skeptics.

As far as I and others are concerned the texts in our book The Self Does Not Die re the Pam Reynolds case are the final words on this matter. If you are nor happy with that... then so be it. We cannot go on forever.

Cheers - Smithy

Thanks for answering the question about whether the ratio was mentioned in the literature.

• View a Printable Version