May 2018 - News On the ET Front

21 Replies, 2719 Views

It's been a huge month for all you alien followers, lovers of ET communications, seekers of intergalactic truth.

Am I in the right forum?  Huh

We have learned what material the 10 Commandments were given within, who actually wrote them, who was there with ole Moses, what the original translations were v.s the "false gods" et al BS. where they can be found; who and how the Red Sea was parted.  Why the Jews? What were the 'plagues of pestilence'? Who were the Elohim? 

What/who is the Mothman, the Loch Ness Monster, chpacabra, other so-called anomalies.

What the Sphinx was originally intended to look like.

Those with inquiring consciousness know where to find me.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub, Typoz
I'll more than likely regret asking this question Wink but what is the Loch Ness monster, Pssst ?
[-] The following 2 users Like tim's post:
  • Silence, Brian
(2018-05-17, 07:22 PM)Pssst Wrote: It's been a huge month for all you alien followers, lovers of ET communications, seekers of intergalactic truth.

Am I in the right forum?  Huh

We have learned what material the 10 Commandments were given within, who actually wrote them, who was there with ole Moses, what the original translations were v.s the "false gods" et al BS. where they can be found; who and how the Red Sea was parted.  Why the Jews? What were the 'plagues of pestilence'? Who were the Elohim? 

What/who is the Mothman, the Loch Ness Monster, chpacabra, other so-called anomalies.

What the Sphinx was originally intended to look like.

Those with inquiring consciousness know where to find me.

I'm impressed
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oleo's post:
  • woethekitty
(2018-05-17, 10:42 PM)Oleo Wrote: I'm impressed

The mood has changed. Back in the 80's up until recently, ETs (and I don't mean just off-planet beings with black, almond-shaped eyes) have concentrated on spiritual development, health advice, predictions/energy momentum reads, explanations of the illusion of physical reality and such. 

Now it is "you've got your Big Boy pants on, here's the real scoop". 

Cycles in sets of nine years.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pssst's post:
  • diverdown, Ninshub
Do you want to share any of that Moses stuff on the public thread, P?
(2018-05-18, 12:41 AM)Ninshub Wrote: Do you want to share any of that Moses stuff on the public thread, P?

I'll have to Kontakt mY mAsters in the really bIg, you know, like sPace and Everything but Outlook looks  Thumbs Up
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pssst's post:
  • Ninshub
(2018-05-17, 08:16 PM)tim Wrote: I'll more than likely regret asking this question Wink but what is the Loch Ness monster, Pssst ?

A group of genetically related interdimensional beings that "pop" into and out of physical reality with purpose, interest and, occasionally, accidentally. That's the physical of it.

The holographic, holistic POV is that we have archetypal information that is part of our human experience. LNM represents not only our 'past' times in Creation but the reptilian influences we carry to this day. In short, Nessie says "Look at me. I am You."

Is this the part that you worried about?  Tongue
(2018-05-18, 12:41 AM)Ninshub Wrote: Do you want to share any of that Moses stuff on the public thread, P?

Initially, the Pharonic line was the direct offshoot of the Anunnaki themselves. This quickly diminished and soon the Pharoahs lost their "blue blood" although you will notice that they continued much of the pomp and circumstances of the real 'gods' without the capabilities. Noted in the eroding of the construction quality of the Giza pyramids.

Fast forward to Moses who must have decided that his fathers before him had lost the 'old ways' and for whatever reason yet to be known, chose the Jews, and the Jews chose him, to lead them. Exodus. The Jews were either quite enlightened or scared shitless...or both...as if they had any other plan of action. 

They troop down to the Red Sea in full confidence (I bet) that Yahweh/ETs supported them and sure enough, when trapped, a faction of the Anunnaki, basically, split the Sea wide open and prevented the armies behind to follow. Moses n Jews begin to wander around unable to find North. Or South. Or where the sun rises.  Skeptic I digress.

remember, Team Exodus is getting fed "manna from heaven", thank you from the local galactic kitchens of ET. When Moses flits up the mountain, ET ship lands, and he receives a crystalline form. This form was divided into 10 partitions or categories. If you touched a certain place, you got a telepathic download of relevant information regarding that category or subject.

The example was given i.e. "“I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any strange gods before Me.”

Over time, this "commandment" was reinterpreted to mean that it forbids idolatry, the worship of false gods and goddesses, and it excludes polytheism, the belief in many gods, insisting instead on monotheism, the belief in one God. This commandment forbids making golden calves, building temples to Isis, and worshipping statues of Caesar, for example.

Not really.

The original information was "I am All That Is. Anything you may think is a false god cannot be for I am Everything and I cannot be false." Quite a difference, doncha think?

In defense of those who 'misinterpreted', some of this misinformation was not purposeful. When you are receiving information from higher dimensionals, the very step-down process to manifesting it in physical reality automatically dilutes and distorts the data.

The Ark of the Covenant may have been a repository of the crystalline form but, in essence, it was a communication device between selected Jews and ET races. It also acted as an energy generation appliance something like an extremely capable capacitor.

If you want to find the "Ten Commandments", you will have to solve the greatest riddle of the ages. The Riddle Of The Great Sphinx. Solve it "in time, or perhaps, out of it."

Pick a paw.  Mute-Silent
Thanks P for putting that together. Personally I have too many doubts about the historicity of Moses, the exodus, etc., etc., so it leaves me on the skeptical side of everything you're relating, but what do I know? I was curious to hear what the info was, and I thank you for communicating it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ninshub's post:
  • Typoz
(2018-05-19, 03:07 AM)Ninshub Wrote: Thanks P for putting that together. Personally I have too many doubts about the historicity of Moses, the exodus, etc., etc., so it leaves me on the skeptical side of everything you're relating, but what do I know? I was curious to hear what the info was, and I thank you for communicating it!

Of course there is another story of a watery crossing that didn't go so well: the account of how King John lost his treasure in The Wash. It seems fair to say that human history must be littered with tens of thousands of such watery transits. A few of them get written down for us to read about hundreds of years later. The rest, like the lives of most of humanity are lost in the anonymity of time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Typoz's post:
  • Ninshub

• View a Printable Version