Psience Quest

Full Version: Premonition Dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope I put this in the right section of the forum, correct me if I didn’t. Less than twenty four hours ago, I had an interesting dream. I was in my parents car sitting in the passenger seat whilst my mother was “driving”. I used quotations  because she wasn't driving, she was texting on the phone, not paying any attention to the road. My baby sister was in the backseat of the car. I didn’t look to see her there, but I instinctively knew she was in the car with my mother and I. Right in front of our car, like two yards away, was a big long silver semi truck. I shouted at her to look up, but she didn’t even turn her head. It was like I wasn’t actually there. We wrecked into it and my mind went blank-literally. 

Like a movie, my mind transported me into the next “scene” of my dream, with my baby sister and mother in hospital beds, whilst I looked at them through the room window. The odd thing was that they were sitting on the beds unscathed and unharmed. I woke up after this. Later on in the day(real world, not dream world) my mother came by to pick me up so I could go the pharmacy for my medication. I should mention that for the last four years I have had a very poor relationship with my mother for reasons I shan’t discuss. I was hesitant to go with her for this reason and because of the dream I had. 

But, I was worried about my baby sister, so I went for her sake. On our drive back home, we got stuck behind some pretty nasty traffic. My mother started to get worried because she was going to be late for an appointment. She said exactly and I quote- “ Maybe if we get into a car crash, they’ll let me off the hook”. I was of course taken back by this remark and got very anxious the rest of the ride home. We made it safely and she left. For the last several hours I had came to the conclusion that the dream could have possibly had to do with what she said- until now. I just received a call an hour ago from my mother that she and the baby were in an actual car accident but were unharmed. I’m not sure of any exact details yet, but I’ll keep you all updated if you are interested in my experience. My mind is racing pretty bad right now and I don’t know if I should be spooked or amazed. I have premonition dreams fairly often, probably more than most people, but they have never been about this big of an event before.
Many thanks for this account, Raven. We also have a forum specifically devoted to personal experiences:

http://psiencequest.net/forums/forum-per...xperiences
(2018-04-06, 03:10 AM)Doug Wrote: [ -> ]Many thanks for this account, Raven. We also have a forum specifically devoted to personal experiences:

http://psiencequest.net/forums/forum-per...xperiences

Thank you for telling me. Is there anyway to move this thread to that forum?
(2018-04-06, 03:13 AM)TheRaven Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for telling me. Is there anyway to move this thread to that forum?

Done! Smile
Thank you Big Grin
Nice time-linear experience.
Update: Apparently my mother hit a parked car on the side of the road. She says it was because a dog ran out in front of her, but the rest of us think she was under the influence of a “substance”. I didn’t mention before the position of the semi truck in my dream. It was horizontal and parked right in the middle of the road. I remember being so confused as to why she couldn’t see the semi truck when it was RIGHT there! Wondering the same thing now.